Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
The ones in the arclent war all you need to do is go around them, as for the SQD you just need to pound her to the ground son!
avoiding them misses the moral benefit of dominating them, and smashing the Succubus you are meant to dominate in the Orgasmic Empire results in a 10 day loss if you do not use dominate......so don't do that.

Reactions: demoka

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
stayed away from plot items listing
^_-
The point you're missing is that some plot items aren't given if your stats or levels are too high at these game checks. If you did that, your only recourse is to give yourself the plot items missed.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
On the wiki page, it says in Stineford you don't lose any RP w/ Aka if you choose the bunny ear prostitute "post-reveal". What does that mean?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
On the wiki page, it says in Stineford you don't lose any RP w/ Aka if you choose the bunny ear prostitute "post-reveal". What does that mean?
Go to the succubus tower, then go back to the prostitute. She will reveal herself as a succubus, Aka will not have a problem with her since she is just trying to eat.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
go in the slum and interact with the 'sewers entrance' go back to your room and talk with yarra.
be aware if you had robin in party you lose rp if you 'pay' a prostitute, so the better course is talk with the borthel mistress before robin join the party (she join after her quest in the academy) and choose the prostitute after gain robin (in the sewers there are some monster, you want maximize robin XP)

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi guys, ive been out of the loop on this game for a while so sorry if this is a dumb question. did he ever add cgs or is there any plan to?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
hi guys, ive been out of the loop on this game for a while so sorry if this is a dumb question. did he ever add cgs or is there any plan to?
Like most of her previous work she usually adds it after finishing the game itself due to the large amount of scenes in this one and the fact that she has not found an artist that fancies meets her fancy and price range this is a far dream for us all.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No CG's as of yet and she said she "might" add them once the game is complete but it isn't a sure thing. Considering how many scenes there are and how much artists costs it's not very likely.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I think if there is ever a CG version there will always be a text version due to the massive size difference it'll cause. also no offense but if she does get someone to ever do CG's they might also want to redo some of Yarra's Portraits they're rather derpy looking compared to the others.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I think if there is ever a CG version there will always be a text version due to the massive size difference it'll cause. also no offense but if she does get someone to ever do CG's they might also want to redo some of Yarra's Portraits they're rather derpy looking compared to the others.
I like Yarra's portraits REEEEEE!

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I like Yarra's portraits REEEEEE!
she could still have her Ree, but I mean her portraits are just really jarring compared to the others, like it was a first or early attempt or something. I don't mind her being expressive but it wouldn't hurt to have them cleaned up and a little closer to the rest of the game. because it's kind of clear that Images involving her are fairly out of place compared to rest and even the banner artwork on the blog. It's probably because she was first girl and the first custom character, but there are some really derpy looking things involving her despite her being one of the more attractive characters.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
she could still have her Ree, but I mean her portraits are just really jarring compared to the others, like it was a first or early attempt or something. I don't mind her being expressive but it wouldn't hurt to have them cleaned up and a little closer to the rest of the game. because it's kind of clear that Images involving her are fairly out of place compared to rest and even the banner artwork on the blog. It's probably because she was first girl and the first custom character, but there are some really derpy looking things involving her despite her being one of the more attractive characters.
I am not really sure what you are talking about she looks fine to me? And fun fact that isn't actually Yarra's original model she started the game with blue hair.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The problem is, she looks fine to me so would be a waste of time fixing.

People have different tastes.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
T
The problem is, she looks fine to me so would be a waste of time fixing.

People have different tastes.
The only thing wrong with Yarra's visual is that there isn't enough of it. Anyone who disagree deserve the tasteless hll they call their perception of reality.

• Haha
Sep 8, 2017
I didn't know about this and I've been playing this game for months, damn have to start over from the start.
Could you clarify: Look at blacksmith's wares, not the BUY/SELL menu; how do you look at his wares without going thru the menu? Do you mean, just walk around the shop, hitting enter when standing/facing each object in the room? (Like you would do when trying to pick something up) I've tried this, nothing happens, and the blacksmith doesn't try to stop me. I went and looked at the "find me a broom, I need one" job posting in the Stineford pub beforehand, in case that's a trigger.

• Thinking Face

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Could you clarify: Look at blacksmith's wares, not the BUY/SELL menu; how do you look at his wares without going thru the menu? Do you mean, just walk around the shop, hitting enter when standing/facing each object in the room? (Like you would do when trying to pick something up) I've tried this, nothing happens, and the blacksmith doesn't try to stop me. I went and looked at the "find me a broom, I need one" job posting in the Stineford pub beforehand, in case that's a trigger.
Sigh.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes