Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Ok this is driving me nuts, the Investment guide on the wiki talks about a Lonely Sailor Services investment in Cee'Kan but I've talked to everyone in Cee'Kan and can't find him, any help?
the only building with a door in the bottom line of the map

Upper right Building below water talk to the Bright Blue Imp
this is cee'kan shipping investment, not the lonely sailor

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
If anyone could answer me this question before I dedicate bandwidth to the game, I'm not seeing protagonist gender on the tags, is it male, female, somewhere in between or choice based?

Oh and, RTP mega file no longer exists.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
If anyone could answer me this question before I dedicate bandwidth to the game, I'm not seeing protagonist gender on the tags, is it male, female, somewhere in between or choice based?

it's a male, and an alpha male for that matter

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

70% you play as the same male protagonist but you do swap to the various female harem members several times. Sex scenes are the same mostly from the protagonist point of view but other times written from one of the harem member's perspective.

Reactions: demoka

GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016

I wasn't sure about making this version public, as it's a small update between larger ones, but I received a very heartfelt message from a fan who was apparently really looking forward to this one. Thanks to her, everybody gets the update now. ^-^ Just be aware that this one is a "rest" update to spend time with your party and see consequences of your actions during the war.

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.36.2
- More bugfixing and refinements.
- Graphical fixes thanks to Decanter.

The next release will be the big Stenai update, which I am very eager to bring everyone. It will be larger than a normal update, but I'm doing my best to launch straight into it and hopefully I'll be able to finish it in good time.

In other news, my games are on sale starting today. Do check them out on and . Notably, on Steam I'm reducing Ouroboros to its lowest price to date, so this would be a good time to give it a try if you have been waiting.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
this is amazing game, wonderfull story ;D i hope there will more content
There will be... there were near monthly updates since first release in November 2014. And there is still quite a lot of story left to tell (we're about 70% done).

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
There will be... there were near monthly updates since first release in November 2014. And there is still quite a lot of story left to tell (we're about 70% done).
Really?! Ah that's too bad I really love this game almost don't want it to end tbh

Reactions: XdnaX

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

Links updated to 0.36.3:
Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

TLS 0.36.3
- Altina fixer event added. Unless you have a previous save with Altina missing, this is not a critical update for you.
- Various minor fixes.
- New Sabitha eyes thanks to Decanter.

Reactions: XdnaX and lumley
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes