J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
so sad i am complete current version roughly 51hours!! what a great game :D
anyway anyone know when and will dev adding more chapter soon? i'd love to beat all incubus king and lustlord then the end is simon become god xD
ohya maybe adding more character for harem ? :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Honestly, at this point I'm willing to bet that most people who play this no longer care about lack of CG's... they play for the story.
Pretty much this.

CG's never bother me, I enjoy text based games just as much. All that matters to me is the story and the gameplay.

Reactions: XdnaX

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
so sad i am complete current version roughly 51hours!! what a great game :D
anyway anyone know when and will dev adding more chapter soon? i'd love to beat all incubus king and lustlord then the end is simon become god XD
ohya maybe adding more character for harem ? :D
rougly it's update monthly, the next one (stenai) should be a larger one.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
what is the vaule i would use on cheat engine for this game
Value * 2 + 1 =? Search the result in 4 byte.

Or you can use custom byte and you don't have to deal with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Start cheat engine
  • Open any process
  • Rightclick the "value type" combobox
  • Click "define new custom type (autoassemble)"
  • Replace the existing script with the script posted here
  • And click OK .

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Don't bother using cheat engine :|
There's nothing changing with cheat engine that you can't do with
Not true. If you want to play the game without the cheat but in a critical fight you you don't want to lost and forgot the save, doesn't want to play all over again you can hack the health or mana. Just saying XD

Reactions: demoka

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Not true. If you want to play the game without the cheat but in a critical fight you you don't want to lost and forgot the save, doesn't want to play all over again you can hack the health or mana. Just saying XD
That's the reason why you save scum battles...

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
I have to agree this is the first game which I'm playing for it's plot and story only it's not boring and i don't mind whether it has cg or not it's better this way really enjoying it :)

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
well i have every intention on cheating the hell out of that game ^_- money infite health 1 hit kills lol

Bridget_The_Nun

Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Be careful thought. Game has a lot of stat check. At some point of game you have to wound the enemy so you can capture it. But if you one hit kill every enemy you may be missed opportunity.
Wait which one where? Because I'm pretty sure there isn't anything like this anywhere to my perception of the game.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I started playing this game for other reasons and kept playing it afterwards for the story and plot :FeelsGoodMan:

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Wait which one where? Because I'm pretty sure there isn't anything like this anywhere to my perception of the game.
If i remember correctly in second arclent war there was a option capturing succubus without killing them. But if simon is to powerfull, his dominate skill directly kill them. Also there is another one in succubus queen domain but i forgot that. Theese are ones what i know.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
well i have every intention on cheating the hell out of that game ^_- money infite health 1 hit kills lol
there are some check on money and levels stopping you to take some item.

in the war you can 'dominate' a succubus and stopping the fight

Reactions: jason95821

Bridget_The_Nun

Donor
Jan 20, 2017
If i remember correctly in second arclent war there was a option capturing succubus without killing them. But if simon is to powerfull, his dominate skill directly kill them. Also there is another one in succubus queen domain but i forgot that. Theese are ones what i know.
The ones in the arclent war all you need to do is go around them, as for the SQD you just need to pound her to the ground son!

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes