kailius

Apr 21, 2017
No she usually has the update up by 10 or 11 am on Fridays. Unless she release it tomorrow morning :test2:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The block of the game give 11 am for my last commentary and by seen some old relase hour it generaly at 3 pm that she reallase so probaly only 4 hour to wait for her realesse and after i think it will be only saturnay

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I am also hoping this update is bigger because after the third arclent war her updates have gotten smaller :FeelsBadMan:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
In the last thik in her block she say

The next release will be the big Stenai update, which I am very eager to bring everyone. It will be larger than a normal update, but I'm doing my best to launch straight into it and hopefully I'll be able to finish it in good time.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
But even if it tomoro it will not be a big deall since generaly you have to wait some day for a not so buggy version

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Personaly i wait for the last version for my first real save and for a update in the wikia formy super save

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I am also hoping this update is bigger because after the third arclent war her updates have gotten smaller :FeelsBadMan:
this is false, the ardoheim succession crisis is a more then average size update, the fucklord invasion is a huge update, the double 3AW release were likely the biggest update ever, hardly we see another game section so complex. in chapter three there are some very small update, the first elven section for example.

U

User_668360

When the new update comes out can somebody send it if he can I know I am asking for way too much just can't wait any more to see what is going on
Thank you

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
People check the blog if you want to know if its out, its the one of the first places she posts.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
this is false, the ardoheim succession crisis is a more then average size update, the fucklord invasion is a huge update, the double 3AW release were likely the biggest update ever, hardly we see another game section so complex. in chapter three there are some very small update, the first elven section for example.
Yeah well I don't know what to say then but to me it feels smaller. In comparison to other updates of the game. The whole fucklord thing seems kind of rushed. It could have been better or something. This just my opinion though. I have been playing since 14.0 :FeelsGoodMan:

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes