Azope

Jul 26, 2017
The time for the game to be here is prety muh random some time we have it 10min later sometime we have it almost the same time of the puplic version

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
WOW!!!!! Just WOW!!!

Quite a combat intensive update (you can get up to 225k XP by defeating everything!) and quite a plot development... can't wait to see where we go next.

Reactions: demoka

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
WOW!!!!! Just WOW!!!

Quite a combat intensive update (you can get up to 225k XP by defeating everything!) and quite a plot development... can't wait to see where we go next.
I don't belive you exept if you give us a evidence of what you say

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demoka

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
WOW!!!!! Just WOW!!!

I have to agree, but I especially appreciate small adjustments in whole game.
Did you see the new scene in the dwarf kingdom?
I thought I would die of laughter... x'D

U

User_668360

I have to agree, but I especially appreciate small adjustments in whole game.
Did you see the new scene in the dwarf kingdom?
I thought I would die of laughter... x'D
what is going on in the dwarf kingdom ??

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
The time for the game to be here is prety muh random some time we have it 10min later sometime we have it almost the same time of the puplic version
Might as well be I just realize that I delete the game with all my saves >_> Going to have redo everything all over again for the 4 time :FeelsBadMan: Which isn't bad but some parts of the game are tedious >.>

U

User_668360

much better that i don't have the new update and have to wait a week
TLS 0.37.1
- Several changes made to make the switch puzzles easier and clearer.
- All party members' base lines changed after the Stenai events. NPCs around the world have NOT yet changed.
- Some new unique sprites thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Music issues fixed thanks to Lamsey.
- Bugfixing and polishing, as always.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Might as well be I just realize that I delete the game with all my saves >_> Going to have redo everything all over again for the 4 time :FeelsBadMan: Which isn't bad but some parts of the game are tedious >.>
You mean like the part we got in this update... I'm so not looking forward to repeat all of those battles. Just to give some idea how much combat there is, at the end of 36.x my Simon had almost 900k XP from fighting everything up to that point... he got 225k XP from combat in 37.0!

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
this guys have the versions but do not upload it. i really don't understand why they come here just to laugh at the poor...

U

User_668360

i don't understand what does somebody lose if they send the new update.The game is solo not multiplayer i want to support patreon but in my country supporting cost a lot

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
This guys have the versions but do not upload it. I really don't understand why they come here just to laugh at the poor...
Because your despair nourishes us ! :evilsmile:

P.S.
You should also consider the possibility that people are trying to troll you.
For example, I definitely do that ;)

But seriously, Russians are a really good way to get the game a little bit earlier.
If I can find a link, I'll put it here.

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
Because your despair nourishes us ! :evilsmile:

P.S.
You should also consider the possibility that people are trying to troll you.
For example, I definitely do that ;)

But seriously, Russians are a really good way to get the game a little bit earlier.
If I can find a link, I'll put it here.
well.. the way you wrote your previus message had me hope there was a version in some russian site...nothing found

U

User_668360

while we wait play some other games like
1.Big brother
2.Four elements trainer
3.Something unlimited
4.Summertime saga
5.The twist
6.Man of the house
7.Orange trainer

But in end there are not a lot of good game most a trash for me there are like 20 to 25 good games and this is one of them.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes