U

User_668360

when we are at Stenai and and talking to the two princesses there is a maid with the fat one and she leaves to get some ingredients and we talk to her or to say Iris then the maid leaves where is she next can we find her before we go in the tower and finish with Stenai or nothing do to with the maid for now?? Did i miss something

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
when we are at Stenai and and talking to the two princesses there is a maid with the fat one and she leaves to get some ingredients and we talk to her or to say Iris then the maid leaves where is she next can we find her before we go in the tower and finish with Stenai or nothing do to with the maid for now?? Did i miss something
Nope that's it for the maid for now

Epicr

Aug 10, 2016
Hmm, I seem to be running into a bug with the newest update. In the tower when confronting the mysterious entity Simon says 'take my hand', steps forward one step, then nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: For anyone else with this problem, I reloaded an earlier save (10 minutes prior) and it worked that time. The only thing different I can think of is that I didn't open the blood chest the second time.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
you can meet the maid in the food store, after that nothing in this version, we need to wait the next time the party go to stenai

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Friends, where it asks me to make 4 teams from my heroes for the war what do you think the best teams would be ?
you face four identical battle, the same seed you defeat a couple of moment ago. the seeds are weak to fire damage and high resistence to lust damage. it do lust damage and near all turn inflict negative status like paralysis, lust stun, silence.

block status equipment (pin) are mandatory for all fighter, if you unlock the synergy skill between yarra and hilstara (forceful kiss) is the only skill the succubus can use against the seeds and doing some damage, so bettere keep togheter. if you have altina is the only arcane mage, aka fire damage, so she can be the heavy of one team. if you had reshaped varia and open the war vault during the summit can equip crusade sword and crusade mail, making her the ultimate killing machine against the seeds, all the team need a healer (perhaps experienced reshaped varia wilt crusade item can solo a fight) a heavy hitter and a third to keep the global dps up. the last thing, some character grant a bonus if deployed in the right country, simon is good for all, carina for aram and ardoheim, uyae for zirantia and yarra for yhilin, put simon and another girl granting bonus in that zone don't sum, so keep spreaded (carina in the first o second seed, uyae in the third, yarra in the four if the last seed target yhilin, simon in the other group)

rogii

Apr 29, 2017
Wow Sierra Lee is on a hot streak. Can someone tell me what are the 4 new sex scenes please? I hope there is anal scene with Carina or Megail :D

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Wow Sierra Lee is on a hot streak. Can someone tell me what are the 4 new sex scenes please? I hope there is anal scene with Carina or Megail :D
Nalili and halfling, and then three scenes with Destroyer of Worlds. Destroyer of Worlds With Simon, Destroyer of Worlds with Hilstaria, and Destroyer of Worlds with Wynn (this one you get from the bedroom if Wynn has joined).

vultron

May 19, 2018
The only thing I wish I could change about this game is getting with the daughter I wish I could avoid that I'm not against incest in games I just kinda enjoyed having her as the one female he wasn't banging and having the father daughter relationship. xD

But Sierra informed me it's part of the narrative dang it xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demoka

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
quest -Negotiations in Stenai Gather information about the princesses mine is white and the other minor quest are green is this how it is or did i miss something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing I wish I could change about this game is getting with the daughter I wish I could avoid that I'm not against incest in games I just kinda enjoyed having her as the one female he wasn't banging and having the father daughter relationship. XD

But Sierra informed me it's part of the narrative dang it XD
Not his daughter either, she's adopted.

Simon and Wendis took her in, she isn't blood related.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The only thing I wish I could change about this game is getting with the daughter I wish I could avoid that I'm not against incest in games I just kinda enjoyed having her as the one female he wasn't banging and having the father daughter relationship. XD

But Sierra informed me it's part of the narrative dang it XD
Adopted daughter... Robin was "elementary age" when Simon adopted her (so anywhere between 6 and 11). Also, considering Simon pretty much spent all those years training Chosen I wonder how much time they spent together over the years. I mean, from the way he lived I had a feeling that most of his income went to pay for her schooling. It's quite possible that the time they spent together since she joins party is the longest they ever spent together

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So someone already updated this site, well now I can say everything I encounter in the game, man what a twist I new theres something going on with the entity that appear in the tower and wants to go for Simon I was expecting it to be the IK wanting revenge but damn this is some twist, and thee princess choice is the easiest choice I ever had to make.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
So someone already updated this site, well now I can say everything I encounter in the game, man what a twist I new theres something going on with the entity that appear in the tower and wants to go for Simon I was expecting it to be the IK wanting revenge but damn this is some twist, and thee princess choice is the easiest choice I ever had to make.
Indeed. I honestly did not see that one coming. Its nice to be caught flat footed by a game story for once.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Nalili and halfling, and then three scenes with Destroyer of Worlds. Destroyer of Worlds With Simon, Destroyer of Worlds with Hilstaria, and Destroyer of Worlds with Wynn (this one you get from the bedroom if Wynn has joined).
Who is the Destroyer of Worlds? How do I get these scenes?

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Haha sorry, I don't remember that. How do I get to this scene? I have a save ready to get to Stenai and all/

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes