obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
I'm so stuck right now, I'm in the Tower Depths, met the surprise monster and they told me to go to the Acid Pools, but the way back is closed off, so they told me to find a different path, but I can't find one?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I'm so stuck right now, I'm in the Tower Depths, met the surprise monster and they told me to go to the Acid Pools, but the way back is closed off, so they told me to find a different path, but I can't find one?
Have you tried turning different switches on and off and checking the spikes to see if they are down.

Reactions: obzerver

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
as @ mentioned use the switch, at least your lucky the SL simplified the puzzle on37.2, during 37.0 it took me 3hours to get throught that maze.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
this is a map of the region

white background = switch
red background = blocker starting UP
blue background = blocker starting DOWN

all the switcher start with the lever UP.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
this is a map of the region

white background = switch
red background = blocker starting UP
blue background = blocker starting DOWN

all the switcher start with the lever UP.
The switches are the circular growth like things right? Everytime I've interacted with them Robin just goes "There's something odd about this growth, but I'm not sure what". And I've interacted with all the ones available to me hoping that maybe it'll trigger some "revelation" for her, but so far no good.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a switch, I'll probably make it from here. Thanks for the help guys.

Reactions: Bladeue

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Not his daughter either, she's adopted.

Simon and Wendis took her in, she isn't blood related.
Not possible. The dialogue states that Wendis died 29 years ago. Robin's starting age is 19, she's taken in by Simon around 8-9 yrs old. 4 years pass making her 23. No connection to Wendis.

The switches are the circular growth like things right? Everytime I've interacted with them Robin just goes "There's something odd about this growth, but I'm not sure what". And I've interacted with all the ones available to me hoping that maybe it'll trigger some "revelation" for her, but so far no good.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a switch, I'll probably make it from here. Thanks for the help guys.
What I found wrong with the sequencing of the switches for the tormented shield, instead of DL7's 4,1,2 go 2,1,4. If you do it how he says, turning off 1 blocks you from 2. So, I think he flipped flopped them when he wrote them down.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
as @ mentioned use the switch, at least your lucky the SL simplified the puzzle on37.2, during 37.0 it took me 3hours to get throught that maze.
Weird thing for me when I solved that Maze in 37.0 I felt so accomplished lol.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
When you're on the mission in Stenai, there's this maid you can talk to, the one serving the good princess, you can try to recruit her, but Iris says that she'll be a "long term investment" or w/e, so was she supposed to be unrecruitable by the end of the mission? I found her in the sweets shop, but after that she wasn't anywhere to be found.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
When you're on the mission in Stenai, there's this maid you can talk to, the one serving the good princess, you can try to recruit her, but Iris says that she'll be a "long term investment" or w/e, so was she supposed to be unrecruitable by the end of the mission? I found her in the sweets shop, but after that she wasn't anywhere to be found.
That's all you can do with her for now, she will be recruitable in the future.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

at the start only the switch E1 and E2 are accesible, all the other are beyond the growths, they will be free after the third encounter with the entity (the acid lake near the starting point)

What I found wrong with the sequencing of the switches for the tormented shield, instead of DL7's 4,1,2 go 2,1,4. If you do it how he says, turning off 1 blocks you from 2. So, I think he flipped flopped them when he wrote them down.
if you are talking about my map, there are screen captured from the editor, i remove all the spikes not tied to the switch and the regular monster groups (azure/blue flame) for clarification. the red/blue background are checked with the editor, there are the starting position of the spikes.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Ahh, I see my problem. I assumed the game stopped after talking to the maid. Shoulda gone to the Doom King after.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
i did the maze too used cheat took the item and will never use it
I wouldn't be so sure about that.... the item does have some downside but it also offer some protections no other item does (at least none we saw so far).

Also, Sierra hinted that all of those unique, "one of one" items will help in dealing with final optional dungeon...

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes