Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well Vhala is okay I guess, but its -500 LUK so say goodbye to Vhala status effect inducing skills.
Yeah, for most enemies you'll have 99.1% chance of inflicting status effect instead of 100% chance... I don't think that make such a big difference.
I put it on hilstara. A girl don't need luck when she can tank a nuke and say "meh".
You can do that, but I don't see the point. Hilstara need high DEF and MDF scores, not high ATK score.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, for most enemies you'll have 99.1% chance of inflicting status effect instead of 100% chance... I don't think that make such a big difference.

You can do that, but I don't see the point. Hilstara need high DEF and MDF scores, not high ATK score.
Nah man we need a hybrid Hilstara a tank fighter

Reactions: falafelswoop

Junya971

Jun 18, 2018
Can i ask someone for the game folder and not just the .exe ? Im playing on phone using neko rpg and that apk don't read .exe file.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but have not we been told we will be able to choose from two princesses?
I was able to find princesses, but I was not able to make any choice.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but have not we been told we will be able to choose from two princesses?
it was a bit of misdirection from the dev. she give plenty of hit of been a 'different form of choice'

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I correct you, you are wrong. We were told only that it would be a situation between two princesses and that it would play out differently then the Orilise and Lynine situation.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Nah man we need a hybrid Hilstara a tank fighter
I'd rather have it with Simon. Not all the time, of course, but there are plenty of times where he doesn't need to be tankier and his status effects are largely irrelevant against bosses. He's often a required party member, and at least now he can throw a punch.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

TLS 0.37.3
- Further bugfixes and refinements.
- The major change is that making Altina's custom weapon now grants affection where it didn't before.

public release

Reactions: lumley

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
TLS 0.37.3
- The major change is that making Altina's custom weapon now grants affection where it didn't before.
Stupid question but is possble to make altina custom weapon ? i have the wood but she say she need a mage for craft the weapon. Did i missed something in this update?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
TLS 0.37.3
Stupid question but is possble to make altina custom weapon ? i have the wood but she say she need a mage for craft the weapon. Did i missed something in this update?
Yes there is an enchanter in Stenai.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I could only imagine the heights this game could reach if they managed to get 2-3 great artist to actually do CG's for all the scenes in this game; it could easily be the best H-game out there. Sadly I don't think it will ever happen.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
She said she will never do it because there are a lot of scenes and they will take a lot of time and money.
I always thought it was always a "maybe" thing, of course I haven't followed this thread for a while since text based games aren't my thing. Its kinda sad they just threw the idea straight out of the window though.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
She said she will never do it because there are a lot of scenes and they will take a lot of time and money.
I don't think she said she didn't plan to ad image she mentioned it being expensive thought and hard to find artist.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes