Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I followed the walkthrough and I exercised on the first, second, and third day but never got the United Strike skill. I remember when I first played this in the past I got it after the 3rd day of exercising but for some reason now I'm not getting it till after I meet Nalili and train her and thats only after I use that blinking ball thing for the training ideals. Was something changed or did I do something wrong? Also is the Orgasmic Empire in Eustrin? Trying to figure out what my social score is but not even really sure how to find that out honestly.
for social score use a save editor to check all the variables.
orgasmic empire isn't in arclent (the continent the game start with) but is in renthnor continent
more detail:

for unified strike you need 10 poin of 'physical training'. the first three 'exercize' grant one point each one.
( )

Reactions: mesoru

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
Here there is a link to a save editor , when it checks your save go to variable in bottom. The 15 is social score, but if you are interested in other variable go here

GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016

New update for patrons! updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.36.0
- Small update laying the groundwork for the Stenai update.
- Three new scenes added.
- New synergy skill for Aka and Uyae.
- There is now a merchant in the slums that sells Yhilini orc equipment, once Yhilin has reached its final state.
- Based on player requests, there is a new option for training orcs in the courtyard, a group that has very high HP.
- An autosave script has been added thanks to Decanter. Comment if you want it to save after battles in addition to its current behavior.

This isn't the biggest update in the world, but it's the best I have to offer given circumstances. I do think it's a nice little interlude with the characters and it clears out the content I wanted finished before I embarked on the Stenai update. That one will be a much larger update that I look forward to showing everyone.

Reactions: kailius and mesoru

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
She's already married.

Simon is a good guy, not really in the habit of stealing a married woman considering that would pretty much piss off all the dwarves.
True, but Dwarven king is asshole and everyone hates him.
He may have an accident and we can blame Aram. :angel:

Reactions: kailius and mesoru

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
New opportunities to fuck Aram. Sign me up.
Btw, Simon can be quite ruthless sometimes. Remember the bar owner of Feroholm?
About the Neranda situation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way Aram see it is they own the dwarves. They think it's their right to fuck the queen and impregnate her.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
The way Aram see it is they own the dwarves. They think it's their right to fuck the queen and impregnate her.
I also think so. I just don't think the dwarves would sit idly by while their queen is raped and impregnated (see the rapists case during Megail route for example). Unless Aram comes up with a good scheme.
I don't know what to make of the dwarven king yet.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I also think so. I just don't think the dwarves would sit idly by while their queen is raped and impregnated (see the rapists case during Megail route for example). Unless Aram comes up with a good scheme.
I don't know what to make of the dwarven king yet.
They really can't do much with the amount Aram is cracking down on them... I know there is crisis in almost every country and continent but I do feel for Neranda the most. I don't really care about getting her in the harem I just feel soul crushingly awful that she is being forcibly raped and impregnated. And not physically forced either, forced through political pressure and a need to protect her people with Aram looming over her, she has to let it happen. And she can't even ask for help anymore is all alone with a ignorant husband that doesn't care about anything as long as Aram keeps his bedroom full of free drwven women to bang. Sierra said she wouldn't do anything overly cruel with Neranda's story.....but Altina in chapter 1 and Rhiala in chapter 2 and 3. Rape is not impossible.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes