Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
5k Sx is nothing, even at that point of the game. Loosing out on 1 point of Social and Economic may cost you days while in Orgasmic Empire (and you may miss out on a chance to copy the books) in addition to loosing a day from not being highly efficient travel route planner.
I don't think you miss the social or economic points, just a day or two in the empire and I usually have a few spare of those.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't think you miss the social or economic points, just a day or two in the empire and I usually have a few spare of those.
You lose points too.

Under 16 days you get 5 social, 3 economic and 1 religion.
16 to 29 days you get 3 social and 2 economic.
30 to 49 days you get 2 social and 1 economic.
50 to 69 you only get 1 social.
70 to 99 you get nothing.
100 days or longer you lose 1 social.

On top of that you need to do it in less than 24 days to get the best result for the Orgasmic Empire "holiday".

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You lose points too.

Under 16 days you get 5 social, 3 economic and 1 religion.
16 to 29 days you get 3 social and 2 economic.
30 to 49 days you get 2 social and 1 economic.
50 to 69 you only get 1 social.
70 to 99 you get nothing.
100 days or longer you lose 1 social.

On top of that you need to do it in less than 24 days to get the best result for the Orgasmic Empire "holiday".
Right, and I manage it in 27 days, the best option as getting less then 16 requires skipping Altinia. And if there was an option in the orgasmic empire to spend ONE day to make 5,000 Sx who wouldn't take it?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Under 16 days is the ideal.
15 is the minimum. this mean lose both altina and stark. with catastrophic effect later one. the bonus for doing only the minimal is a... consolation prize.

Hmmm, I actually didn't know about the day 23 rule but I'll still stick with taking 5k in sx, that is hardly nothing while the extra few days in the orgasmic empire is. Under 16 days is not ideal is you want Altina.
the daycount of chapter 2 'freeroaming' section don't give extra days, reduce the time take by one task. and some hidden stats bonus.

is it only me who get that my Windows refuse's to launch the .exe? and says it's mallicious?
windows flag "malicious" nearly any .exe you download, remove the block for the file.

As i am an explorer who likes to look every nook and cranny, the presence of hidden timer is a particular annoyance. Heck, even in the orgasmic empire you could look how many days had passed.
in the first version of simon route the daycount was a hidden stat, the interactive clock is a change made after that.

I love the game and its complexity, but i hope Sierra might look into some issues in the future for the sake of balance and clarity.
this part is ancient, SL coding skill are improve greatly in this time.

Right, and I manage it in 27 days, the best option as getting less then 16 requires skipping Altinia. And if there was an option in the orgasmic empire to spend ONE day to make 5,000 Sx who wouldn't take it?
and loosing rp with nalili, esthera or other hidden stats? never.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Nope, you don't get any hints in the game at all. I think it may mention something about doing it as quickly as possible but it just looks like normal party banter, nothing anyone would pay that much attention to.

I missed it the first 2 times I played but after getting so far thinking I was doing well only to fall short of things I decided to check the wiki and realised just how in depth some things are.

It's a really well made RPG for how much thought has gone into it but it is complex and I can see why people get frustrated. I work from home and my wife works long shifts so I have a ton of free time but people don't have the spare time to go through a 40+hour game to redo every variable they may miss.

It would be nice if the game had some hints in it for parts like that. I don't mean handholding just a bit in a quest log that hints doing it faster will have future benefits or something.
If you find out you made some sub-optimal choices and are bothered by it you can just ask for a save or cheat your own file. No need to actually replay 40 hours by yourself.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you find out you made some sub-optimal choices and are bothered by it you can just ask for a save or cheat your own file. No need to actually replay 40 hours by yourself.
There are people that don't like using other folks saves, especially in a game like this where things you do matter later in the game, and they don't cheat.

Also doesn't help when they don't know what part of the game alters those later on thus why hints in game would help.

Who would think that that part of the game would knock on to Simon's time in the Orgasmic Empire.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
There are people that don't like using other folks saves, especially in a game like this where things you do matter later in the game, and they don't cheat.

Also doesn't help when they don't know what part of the game alters those later on thus why hints in game would help.

Who would think that that part of the game would knock on to Simon's time in the Orgasmic Empire.
If you're looking for an optimized play-though many choices you make are always going to be the same. There are different opinions on what are the most optimized choices but if you ask for "pre arclent war, unwhored Qum, saner Altina/Varia" you're going to get an almost identical save to the one where you made those choices. Also cheating is very easy, there's a guide on the wiki, and only involves changing a few numbers.

That section could probably use a day counter you can access somewhere but you're being melodramatic if you claim that it would cost you 40 hours to correct the mistake.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
is it only me who get that my Windows refuse's to launch the .exe? and says it's mallicious?
I know it's a little late, but have you ever hit the 'more info' button and then hit the 'run' button? Alot of times Windows Defender or other free Anti-Virus programs will read things as false positives. The safest way is to disconnect your ethernet from your pc or turn off your wifi then run. If it hasn't tried to open/run a web browser you're okay.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm from the sounds of it a release will be at best this weekend but at worst i'd say next weekend.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
this WE i think is impossibile, and even the next WE it's a long shot.
Sierra did say sooner this month rather then later, and assuming she keeps to a Friday release schedule there are only 3 Fridays left this month. Yes the 13th is optimistic, but the 20th is likely with the 27th being doubtful.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Not sure if this question has been asked before but what does Nalili rely on does she use physical or magical attacks? Not exactly sure if I'm phrasing the question right because Lust is different from MP isn't it?

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure if this question has been asked before but what does Nalili rely on does she use physical or magical attacks? Not exactly sure if I'm phrasing the question right because Lust is different from MP isn't it?
wiki is your best friend:

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I followed the walkthrough and I exercised on the first, second, and third day but never got the United Strike skill. I remember when I first played this in the past I got it after the 3rd day of exercising but for some reason now I'm not getting it till after I meet Nalili and train her and thats only after I use that blinking ball thing for the training ideals. Was something changed or did I do something wrong? Also is the Orgasmic Empire in Eustrin? Trying to figure out what my social score is but not even really sure how to find that out honestly.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I followed the walkthrough and I exercised on the first, second, and third day but never got the United Strike skill. I remember when I first played this in the past I got it after the 3rd day of exercising but for some reason now I'm not getting it till after I meet Nalili and train her and thats only after I use that blinking ball thing for the training ideals. Was something changed or did I do something wrong? Also is the Orgasmic Empire in Eustrin? Trying to figure out what my social score is but not even really sure how to find that out honestly.
Eustrin is the nation of drwaves, the orgasmic empire is on an entirely different continent. And I don't think exercising in bed ever gave you unified strike, it simply gave you points which would allow you to earn it at the training yard at an early date if you had not.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes