SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I guess an interesting start? I usually love me a good sci-fi game, but this didn't really have anything.

It was six minutes long (yes, I timed it). Taking the time to read and everything. six minutes of an intro that didn't explain anything. The MC wasn't even present, it was just some girls talking about something mysterious and then a fight scene and that's it. No choices (I mean, the MC wasn't even there so nothing to even make a choice on).

The renders are nice at least. It felt like a completely different game from what the overview tells you. None of what is in the overview is in the game. No MC, no choosing a side, or anything. I guess the two girls that fought are from the different factions? Of course, the game doesn't tell you that, so you just have to guess as everything is extremely vague in those six minutes.

Check it out if you want but I suggest waiting. Maybe next update will be heftier, and we'll finally play as the MC. If so, check it out then. Unless this is how much content we can expect from future updates, then I suggest waiting for several updates before checking it out.

Either way, thanks and best of luck with this.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
The Last Star Walker [v0.1] [Veluxa]
PixelDrain download link for those that want to download from there

Download link fixed

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
more teaser than proper demo. Far too short to form any opinions on other than decent music and skill with making scenes

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Interesting concept, and nice renders, but it seems like a lot of work, if this really splits the path, I assume the player will have different LIs on each path? (It reminds me of Ataegina's type of gameplay, I think it was good, bad, neutral)

Leaving that aside, it would be good to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (theydon'thappeninthestoryaccordingtoplayerchoice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot? (since from the list only femdom and futa/trans say avoidable, I wonder if the rest will be forced)

Edit:Well, certainly a very short introduction to have a real opinion, 5 minutes of reading maybe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If dev lurks f95, good luck.
By the way everything was written under the Developer Notes section seems like the only avoidable tags will be futa/trans and female domination, and about the futa/trans picture you posted, at least dev found a way to let players know that is a futa character without having her naked and jiggling the dick.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If anyone is interested in knowing who the futa/trans character would be (at least for now)
I think it would be this character (quite obvious with that bulge :LUL:)
Funny coincidence that most of these futa have masculine bodies displaying obvious masculine traits with the technicality of being female or whatever. Wonder why.

Hopefully, the grizzly bear is completely avoidable, and someone please tell me the blonde in the beginning didn't really lose her head, literally and figuratively, after that fight. She had to jump in headfirst there, didn't she ?? HEADing directly into the fictional recycle bin after losing to a skinny ass wannabe dominatrix with a sword she had the 'brilliant' idea to fight against using a damn kitchen knife.:FacePalm:

If this will be a normal occurrence and more attractive female characters are gonna be offed like that, this game isn't for me.:cry::cautious: Never understood why some devs would spend money on assets to make an attractive female character just to kill her off without checking how or if it's popular first, but to each their own. Good luck to the dev anyway.

I usually love me a good sci-fi game, but this didn't really have anything.
It was six minutes long (yes, I timed it). Taking the time to read and everything. six minutes of an intro that didn't explain anything.
I agree. It felt more like some sort of a teaser than an actual 0.1 version of a game, too short to be considered an alpha release too.

The MC wasn't even present, it was just some girls talking about something mysterious and then a fight scene and that's it. No choices (I mean, the MC wasn't even there so nothing to even make a choice on).
The MC's probably that Shade guy at the end of the 'update', and the blonde was his fwb or GF, but he didn't seem too, if at all, upset about seeing her dead, smfh.

at least dev found a way to let players know that is a futa character without having her naked and jiggling the dick
Still a better option than seeing it ballsdeep in any of the LIs' holes as some sort of a shitty plot twist anyway, like it was the case in a few other games, where devs added one without any warning in advance just to see the world burn.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rKnight

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Well as already stated not really enough to form an opinion I am curious how a head with no body changed expressions.

Tricky-Bike

Nov 27, 2018
I think the versioning number is misleading people. It's a Demo not 0.1. That's what it says in the Patreon page.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes