3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Should Susan give Emma piercings? Nipple for sure and maybe others...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Hi Chef, I appreciate the feedback, but perhaps you could express why you didn't like it. Rather than just saying it was a waist of time. Or is it just the story you didn't like?
To quote Lovewhore off the review thread this is how I feel about the game....

1.00 star(s)
LoveWhores
This game is waste of time and very stupid - its only humiliating Ema all the time and everyone choice,which you decide to pick its going to humiliating her more,just in different ways and of course all the ends are bad humiliating ends - literally transforms it to a dog,drugged and use it from the guys in the dirty alley,killing Susan and go to jail,don't kill Susan and finish in some cabin(box) in the center where everyone can use her for the rest of her life.....,not even a chance to make her try and win her life back,only the same things all the time - humiliating,humiliating,humiliating..... That's very stupid and also disgusting,only someone who is insane will like this!

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, not everything has a happy end, there is always bad luck and injustice, just as real life. Therefore i like this game and Devins life very much. There are way too few games that go so far as these two. The mind has no limits.

Reactions: taboo22

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
the only good thing about this game is the ending (not to do spoilers, but ull know which one)
BUT, story is stupid, cos lets implement this into real life, ull have a million chances in the first weak alone to kill susan, ill drop few: get a knife, armbar choke, anything solid that u can reach. but no
anw for me, the game is a waist of time

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
whyyy is this the final version??? :eek::eek::eek: I like your games, i wish there's more story to it. Btw, when will devin's life get updated???
It's the final version because I want to get back to Devin's life. This story was never meant to be long, just did it so I could learn Ren'Py.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I was hope this will be more interesting,but is only humiliating Ema all the time and everyone choice,which you decide to pick its going to humiliating her more,just in different ways and of course all the ends are bad humiliating ends - literally transforms it to a dog,drugged and use it from the guys in the dirty alley,killing Susan and go to jail,don't kill Susan and finish in some cabin(box) in the center where everyone can use her for the rest of her life.....,not even a chance to make her try and win her life back,only the same thing all the time - humiliating,humiliating,humiliating..... That's very stupid,i already regret for trying this project! Now i need something good,so i will go play "Anna Exciting Affection" or "Manila Shaw Blackmail’s Obsession" again!
Hi LoveWhores, Humiliation is the theme of the game. I understand your frustration, but that's like playing a game about two gay guys, and complaining there isn't enough pussy... Maybe you're just playing the wrong game?

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've played all these chapters the day they've come out. Can't say I really like the game but just because I don't have the same fetishes as the dev, not a fan of the bondage and chains and nose hooks and breast weights. But I do like the lezdom scenes of Emma being forced to kiss feet and eat off the ground. The final scene of the run away path was disgusting, where she became a crack whore, she looked like a dead corpse. The end of the Kat path where her body was modified until she looked like a dog was disgusting as well. But I loved the ending of being able to kill Susan. Gave me a feeling of happiness and satisfaction I have never felt with any other game/story. The whole ordeal was like she really was a tortured slave and in the end she killed her slave master and escaped. But the ending was only so happy because her torture was so detailed. Should have killed Kat and Bernard too. Also I understand she still had to go to jail because she did do some illegal stuff while she was a lawyer, even though she never directly harmed anyone or called anyone to be harmed, she did let some real criminals get off scott free. Although with that logic I think Susan should get some punishment for taking all of Emma's money and not giving it to the victims of her cases or to Charity. Why does Susan deserve the money. The scenes I liked of light lezdom weren't long enough for me to fap to so can't say the game was very good for me.
Thanks for the feedback Jackson.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi :) AR is for age regression.
Oh, I see. I was planning to put more of that in the game, but it just didn't work out. I thought at one point that maybe Susan could get a special drug from Walter White and that could physically make Devin smaller. Not by a huge amount, but enough that everyone would notice, maybe a little taller than Kat. I tried it in a few scenes, but it just didn't feel right for the pacing of the game. Maybe in a future store.

wongsinthink

Dec 19, 2017
This game is definitely not for everyone. Just because you reach certain age doesnt makes you qualify for playing this game due to unusual fetish.

For someone who have played many sick japanese adult game the humiliation, or whatever fetish in this game which offended few people, seems pretty mild to me. I mean, there're not many western adult game where the heroine forced into unconsented situation and only despair awaits her in the end.

The only problem for me is just the writing and the pacing. It feels like too rushed from one humiliation to another without enough building up the atmosphere.

p.s. It might be better if you put some disclaimer on the OP or in game telling how unusual this game is.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sure, give it 10 minutes and I will add another link.
Despite how badly people are speaking about this. I am dieing to try it! But you STILL have not updated your MEGA link or the work one. Can you please update so the link isnt "FULL PC download"

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Despite how badly people are speaking about this. I am dieing to try it! But you STILL have not updated your MEGA link or the work one. Can you please update so the link isnt "FULL PC download"
My appologies, I'm not sure why the links didn't work. I have updated, should be good now.

Reactions: Calyps0

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
This game is definitely not for everyone. Just because you reach certain age doesnt makes you qualify for playing this game due to unusual fetish.

For someone who have played many sick japanese adult game the humiliation, or whatever fetish in this game which offended few people, seems pretty mild to me. I mean, there're not many western adult game where the heroine forced into unconsented situation and only despair awaits her in the end.

The only problem for me is just the writing and the pacing. It feels like too rushed from one humiliation to another without enough building up the atmosphere.

p.s. It might be better if you put some disclaimer on the OP or in game telling how unusual this game is.
I agree that the pacing is quick in the game, it was meant to be. You should try my other game Devin's Life and let me know what you think.

Your comment about unusual fetish is surprising to me though. Granted the game is a bit more hard core than many others on this site. But I would in no way consider BDSM unusual. Maybe the humiliation aspect a little, but... Well, I just would consider it unusual.

Reactions: jon95 and L7Bear

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I agree that the pacing is quick in the game, it was meant to be. You should try my other game Devin's Life and let me know what you think.

Your comment about unusual fetish is surprising to me though. Granted the game is a bit more hard core than many others on this site. But I would in no way consider BDSM unusual. Maybe the humiliation aspect a little, but... Well, I just would consider it unusual.
I loved it and hope you include incest, body licking especially armpits (I have armpits fetish), eating-drinking from a naked body, and make the older woman wore appealing in your upcoming games

Last edited:

namehere

Jun 1, 2017
Oh, I see. I was planning to put more of that in the game, but it just didn't work out. I thought at one point that maybe Susan could get a special drug from Walter White and that could physically make Devin smaller. Not by a huge amount, but enough that everyone would notice, maybe a little taller than Kat. I tried it in a few scenes, but it just didn't feel right for the pacing of the game. Maybe in a future store.
I liked how you didn't go too far with it, to me the humiliation aspect of a character being treated like they can't take care of themselves and having to follow demeaning rules is hot but once diapers come out I'm pretty much out and it's kind of rare to find stories that use that fetish in moderation. Making her act like a bratty teen where she once was a confident lawyer was a good turnabout as well.

Overall I really liked the fall from status aspect of the game and the early transformation, I would have liked if the reversal of status had been further explored in scenes with Emma doing humiliating things at or around their workplace as Susan shows off her position. I think my ideal version of this game would also have a scene with the two of them back in court where Emma in her new form thinks she can argue her way to freedom as a lawyer only to get humiliated again. No idea how they'd end up there though.
One thing I didn't like was that there was no ending where Susan kept Emma, pretty much all of the best scenes revolved around the two of them and that there were several possible endings but that none included a continuation of that was pretty disappointing. Not really a fan of the dog transformation either, especially with it being so abrupt (both in that it just happens and in that prior to the last episode I would not have expected Kat's story to go that way at all) but that's more a taste thing than something I consider a real flaw. I didn't fully enjoy any of the endings really aside from the kill ending, because none of them felt satisfying. I think I would have liked the other endings more if the focus was more on her submission than just her getting fucked.
That said I am enjoying your work so far, keep it up.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I loved it and hope you include incest, body licking especially armpits (I have armpits fetish), eating-drinking from a naked body, bestiality , hanging whipping, more nipple torture and make the older woman wore appealing in your upcoming games
Hi jon1945, That was a long list, but I will see what I can do. Thanks for the support.

Reactions: jon95

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
Nice story and scenes but shame there is not happy ending for MC ;(. She should have chance for backto life, she was very pretty with that long blond hairs.

Reactions: ShamanLab
3.00 star(s) 22 Votes