3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Should Susan give Emma piercings? Nipple for sure and maybe others...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone please update the MAC link for new version...link is dead. Mucas grassyass

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, no! Games that feature the main female protagonist, who's supposed to be smart and successful acting dumb as a box of hammers? Deleted.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
This is a total waste the story is stupid I was hoping it woud have got better bus sadly it did not.....DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
This is a total waste the story is stupid I was hoping it woud have got better bus sadly it did not.....DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME
Hi Chef, I appreciate the feedback, but perhaps you could express why you didn't like it. Rather than just saying it was a waist of time. Or is it just the story you didn't like?

Reactions: L7Bear

Corrupted Mobs

Jul 24, 2018
whyyy is this the final version??? :eek::eek::eek: I like your games, i wish there's more story to it. Btw, when will devin's life get updated???

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I was hope this will be more interesting,but is only humiliating Ema all the time and everyone choice,which you decide to pick its going to humiliating her more,just in different ways and of course all the ends are bad humiliating ends - literally transforms it to a dog,drugged and use it from the guys in the dirty alley,killing Susan and go to jail,don't kill Susan and finish in some cabin(box) in the center where everyone can use her for the rest of her life.....,not even a chance to make her try and win her life back,only the same thing all the time - humiliating,humiliating,humiliating..... That's very stupid,i already regret for trying this project! Now i need something good,so i will go play "Anna Exciting Affection" or "Manila Shaw Blackmail’s Obsession" again!

Reactions: Rustyx and grimmy69

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
I've played all these chapters the day they've come out. Can't say I really like the game but just because I don't have the same fetishes as the dev, not a fan of the bondage and chains and nose hooks and breast weights. But I do like the lezdom scenes of Emma being forced to kiss feet and eat off the ground. The final scene of the run away path was disgusting, where she became a crack whore, she looked like a dead corpse. The end of the Kat path where her body was modified until she looked like a dog was disgusting as well. But I loved the ending of being able to kill Susan. Gave me a feeling of happiness and satisfaction I have never felt with any other game/story. The whole ordeal was like she really was a tortured slave and in the end she killed her slave master and escaped. But the ending was only so happy because her torture was so detailed. Should have killed Kat and Bernard too. Also I understand she still had to go to jail because she did do some illegal stuff while she was a lawyer, even though she never directly harmed anyone or called anyone to be harmed, she did let some real criminals get off scott free. Although with that logic I think Susan should get some punishment for taking all of Emma's money and not giving it to the victims of her cases or to Charity. Why does Susan deserve the money. The scenes I liked of light lezdom weren't long enough for me to fap to so can't say the game was very good for me.

Reactions: taboo22 and L7Bear

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Chef, I appreciate the feedback, but perhaps you could express why you didn't like it. Rather than just saying it was a waist of time. Or is it just the story you didn't like?
I dont say its a waste of time to play, but you waste a lot of potential in the story.
Chapter 1 was very nice, day 1, day 2, day 3, ...
Chapter 2/3 are to fast, humiliation, a few days later humiliation, a few days later humiliation.
The Kat Pet ending, its only the first day and the last day, but the training part between these days is missing.

Themanwithoutaplan

Mar 26, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed. Love me some lezdom, especially when one of the participates aren't what you would call attractive. Alot of the criticism seems to be coming from the fact that the situation is unreasonable, but I don't see why should get in the way of enjoying the fetishes. Keep up the great work.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes