3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lécuyer Cult [Ch.6] [SALR Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 999 MB / 631 MB - TheLecuyerCult-Chapter6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 965 MB / 597 MB - TheLecuyerCult-Chapter6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018
bad ass name
seems like some real fucked up shit is gonna happen
and i... wanna see shit burn

but like
the reviews
sap out all of my energy
if they are accurate dev needs to pump the breaks, rebuild yknow

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Joke: A funny thing happened on the way to the Colosseum, Anyone else notice it looks like a shadow of coat hanger supporting a blouse as the MC has sex with Alice in the public baths?

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man I want to keep giving this game a try but it's just so disjointed. Scene begins, scene abruptly ends, straight to a completely different scene with no setup, one second he's at one place talking to some girl now he's at a completely different place talking to the next girl no transition at all no rhyme or reason why he's even there. Bam bam bam.

Last edited:
Reactions: stekegkin

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I played your game for the six chapters: My insights, You are doing fairly well with the metaphysics, and dimensional possibilities. I have my doubts about the neferet ability to at will jump and be accurate forecasting locations. Something would need to record the data like an implant for her to fully do what she claims, entropy itself would cause errors nevertheless. While the gratuitous sex is usually appreciated, there is no connection for the mc with most of the girls, even those that supposedly are assisting him towards a present goal. So the empath even cannot feel connected and apathy grows instead. The murder of the gf and the look alike that likes him (joker like makeup and assistant to sinister female head) seems like a clone of the murdered gf. And the brother is an idiot, the writer does not know the science as well as he thinks. DNA/RNA of dead is not nearly as useful as live tissue samples even if frozen cryogenically immediately post mortem. If scarecrow (insult to older brother) had a brain, he could have knocked (sleeper) her unconscious (even without medication) and carried her away. The family relationships of RUBY and the MC's father.... ok the results can be dysfunctional and the desperation for attention and acceptance, and I also see it in the clones or the siblings at the mansion. Author seems to split the personalities of those supposed clones, which is not really clones but a cell division more on the environmental training aspect than the inheritance genetically imo. Like the boys from Brazil, child clones of Hitler, that are raised in family abusive father.... doting mother, to reproduce desired results. The instant adult clones, would have a short lifespan and high degeneration rate almost to the point of watching them age in days. My suggestion: work on character development for a few of them, so there is more immersion, have a reason for a group orgy, and fast sequence sexcapades. The chemical in the air of the old temple is sufficient. I hate foot fetish sex (myself) I think its boring and even less desirable than a hj which anyone can do for themselves. The only time those are interesting is if its forboden, or completely random surprise public fetish of a contact. Like when I took a cross country bus trip, and put a raincoat over the head of a willing girl who offered bj.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Seriously? I put the settings to "Mute All" and yet I keep getting sound effects in the sex scenes?! I am afraid you need to look up on google what mute means, lol

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
love the game because heels legs but can fuck my favorite character :( (ranen) and just a scene with the doctor nice heels.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Important announcement
I hope you are having a great day.
I've had a few problems the last few weeks getting The Lécuyer Cult updates in on time.
Due to various personal problems, nothing to worry about as they have been solved.
Unfortunately, the chapter 7 update will not be arriving today.
For patreons level medium and up it will be available on Friday and for the general public next Monday.
This will be the only exception as these things don't usually happen, I hope you can understand.
Have a great day.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Important announcement
I hope you are having a great day.
I've had a few problems the last few weeks getting The Lécuyer Cult updates in on time.
Due to various personal problems, nothing to worry about as they have been solved.
Unfortunately, the chapter 7 update will not be arriving today.
For patreons level medium and up it will be available on Friday and for the general public next Monday.
This will be the only exception as these things don't usually happen, I hope you can understand.
Have a great day.
take your time
it's pretty amazing that you are releasing weekly updates so it's all good.

laeg38

Aug 21, 2021
You can now download chapter 7 / The Lécuyer Cult
Changelog:
· 252 new renders were added.
· Added 26 new animations
· New event with Adara and Scarlett
· New event with Wendy (Sister) and Zara
· New event with Laelia
· New event with Abril
· New event with Arabela

DOWNLOAD:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I was hoping for the same MC as Family at Home. I'll give it a try when it's done, the plot in Family at Home piqued my interest.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes