3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Was the language fixed? when i first played it the choice were on a different language and stopped playing right away.

Radiant.gif 291795_BM-Ellie-Recreation.gif

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lécuyer Cult [Ch.5] [SALR Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 917 MB / 576 MB - TheLecuyerCult-Chapter5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 883 MB / 541 MB - TheLecuyerCult-Chapter5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. Finally, I got a moment of serious conversation with MC mother and an explanation.
I am very curious what will happen next.
Will MC's mother still be a mean bitch and monster or will she decide to change?

Still, I won't forgive her.
What she wanted to do to MC and how she behaved towards MC is too much for me. And that's only because MC, as a 7-year-old CHILD, lived with his father, not with her..

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Damn. Finally, I got a moment of serious conversation with MC mother and an explanation.
I am very curious what will happen next.
Will MC's mother still be a mean bitch and monster or will she decide to change?

Still, I won't forgive her.
What she wanted to do to MC and how she behaved towards MC is too much for me. And that's only because MC, as a 7-year-old CHILD, lived with his father, not with her..
is this conversation happening in chapter 5 ?
or did it happened earlier?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It makes it better in my opinion
This audio are sometimes strange. I like when the game has sounds during sex, but here we also have female voices during h-scenes, and this bothers me. These sounds are sometimes weird or even funny. :LOL:

Reactions: SALR

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
so the developer got rid of the trans character from the previous game or he hasn't appeared in this new one yet? (I haven't finished the previous one but I accept a spoiler answer)

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes