3.10 star(s) 39 Votes
Feb 19, 2018
I have played players from this dev before, is it another mindless, choices don't matter, fuckfest where the MC fucks every 10mins and every dialogue is there only to preface a banging?

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Apparently, one person thought it was funny to subscribe to my Patreon and upload the download links here when they were only available to patreons.
I have no idea who it was and his comment has already been reported, unfortunately, the thread has been updated.
The update was supposed to be released to the public on Monday.
I will try to remove the links, as this version does not have the patreons updated and the English corrections are not yet done.
Captura de pantalla 2021-08-21 190719.png
P.S.: If you are a patron in my Patreon, you have to respect the levels, people paid to have the update days before and it is not fair that you come here to upload it.
Have an excellent evening

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Lécuyer Cult [Ch.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 701 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 666 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
love the game because heels legs but can fuck my favorite character :( (ranen) and just a scene with the doctor nice heels.

no ranen again :( no doctor?

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
MC still fugly, the women ar fine. How's the script? The previous game got into some weird deus ex machina characters being replaced by evil twins and clones.

OniLove

Feb 2, 2019
I downloaded this game and it wont run on my PC there a problem with this version or is it something on my side?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I downloaded this game and it wont run on my PC there a problem with this version or is it something on my side?
I sometimes have issues with new RenPy versions with these games. Game starts and shuts down right away, or the text is all skewed/blurry... Reset the Graphics. Hold down the Shift key and start the game. Select the Angle2 selection in the upper left. Press Quit and restart.
If that does not help, I am not sure what else it could be. :>)

Reactions: OniLove

OniLove

Feb 2, 2019
I sometimes have issues with new RenPy versions with these games. Game starts and shuts down right away, or the text is all skewed/blurry... Reset the Graphics. Hold down the Shift key and start the game. Select the Angle2 selection in the upper left. Press Quit and restart.
If that does not help, I am not sure what else it could be. :>)
You are a Devil thank you!! that was the exact problem I had and i've had a lot of the skewed/blurry problems with some new Renplay games in the past and you just saved me from never playing those games.

Reactions: Zephea

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You are a Devil thank you!! that was the exact problem I had and i've had a lot of the skewed/blurry problems with some new Renplay games in the past and you just saved me from never playing those games.
Very glad it fixed it for you! Enjoy!!! (y)

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Chapter 7.png
Chapter 7 is now available for download.

Changelog:
· 252 new renders were added.
· Added 26 new animations
· New event with Adara and Scarlett
· New event with Wendy (Sister) and Zara
· New event with Laelia
· New event with Abril
· New event with Arabela
· New character "Ismael"
· English corrections

DOWNLOAD:

Reactions: delacroix2 and BTLD

scartover

Jan 12, 2020
I played your game for the six chapters: My insights, You are doing fairly well with the metaphysics, and dimensional possibilities. I have my doubts about the neferet ability to at will jump and be accurate forecasting locations. Something would need to record the data like an implant for her to fully do what she claims, entropy itself would cause errors nevertheless. While the gratuitous sex is usually appreciated, there is no connection for the mc with most of the girls, even those that supposedly are assisting him towards a present goal. So the empath even cannot feel connected and apathy grows instead. The murder of the gf and the look alike that likes him (joker like makeup and assistant to sinister female head) seems like a clone of the murdered gf. And the brother is an idiot, the writer does not know the science as well as he thinks. DNA/RNA of dead is not nearly as useful as live tissue samples even if frozen cryogenically immediately post mortem. If scarecrow (insult to older brother) had a brain, he could have knocked (sleeper) her unconscious (even without medication) and carried her away. The family relationships of RUBY and the MC's father.... ok the results can be dysfunctional and the desperation for attention and acceptance, and I also see it in the clones or the siblings at the mansion. Author seems to split the personalities of those supposed clones, which is not really clones but a cell division more on the environmental training aspect than the inheritance genetically imo. Like the boys from Brazil, child clones of Hitler, that are raised in family abusive father.... doting mother, to reproduce desired results. The instant adult clones, would have a short lifespan and high degeneration rate almost to the point of watching them age in days. My suggestion: work on character development for a few of them, so there is more immersion, have a reason for a group orgy, and fast sequence sexcapades. The chemical in the air of the old temple is sufficient. I hate foot fetish sex (myself) I think its boring and even less desirable than a hj which anyone can do for themselves. The only time those are interesting is if its forboden, or completely random surprise public fetish of a contact. Like when I took a cross country bus trip, and put a raincoat over the head of a willing girl who offered bj.
This is fucking cringe. You right though, but cringe nonetheless. Stay getting stank ass pussy.

Reactions: Lietam

Kubitschek

Jul 7, 2021
What the hell. This game has no story, the main character is just some sick boy who fucks everybody in sight. Sure, the art is great, but that's not all it takes to make a decent game. Like, the first thing that happens in the fucking airplane is that a woman he has never seen before comes out of nowhere and starts fucking him, can't you add a little bit of context to the game ffs? His aunt gets stuck... what's the rational thing to be done!? Rape her, of course! This must be a joke, really. I mean, can't you give the characters some personality of their own? Right after being raped, his aunt just walks away and everything's alright. The entire game doesn't make sense. The main character doesn't even react or worries about what's surrounding him, he has no reaction to the events; he's not even surprised, nor confused. No reactions at all.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes