3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Someone might have pointed this out already, but I think this game is linked with the universe/background of another game called Family at Home.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
so the mother is like...revenga mother ?
In Revenga, I think you meant step-mother.

Here MC's mother wanted to kill him (she told her servant to kill MC) and if MC hadn't been saved by this boy, he would be dead.
I don't know how this will be resolved further, but so far MC is not doing anything about it and does not care that his own mother wanted to kill him. He forgot about it as soon as he was saved and went on to have sex. :ROFLMAO:
I don't like MC mother in this game (Ruby).
And I won't forgive her for what she wanted to do. Because if it wasn't for this guy, MC would be dead, because mother really wanted to kill him.

I hope we will have options not to forgive the mother for what she has done. And we can avoid her.

Although we will probably have sex with her soon, whether we like it or not. Knowing this game.

Last edited:

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
In Revenga, I think you meant step-mother.

Here MC's mother wanted to kill him (she told her servant to kill MC) and if MC hadn't been saved by this boy, he would be dead.
I don't know how this will be resolved further, but so far MC is not doing anything about it and does not care that his own mother wanted to kill him. He forgot about it as soon as he was saved and went on to have sex. :ROFLMAO:
I don't like MC mother in this game (Ruby).
And I won't forgive her for what she wanted to do. Because if it wasn't for this guy, MC would be dead, because mother really wanted to kill him.

I hope we will have options not to forgive the mother for what she has done. And we can avoid her.

Although we will probably have sex with her soon, whether we like it or not. Knowing this game.
You're right about the last one, the MC will have sex with his mother later on. But as I mentioned at the beginning of the novel, the story will progress little by little.
We haven't seen anything yet and I understand it may seem strange or bad, but bear with me, the story is far superior to Family at Home and it all makes sense.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You're right about the last one, the MC will have sex with his mother later on. But as I mentioned at the beginning of the novel, the story will progress little by little.
We haven't seen anything yet and I understand it may seem strange or bad, but bear with me, the story is far superior to Family at Home and it all makes sense.
I know this is just the beginning.
However, a situation where a mother wants to kill her own son is too extreme for me.
Nevertheless, I am waiting for this situation to unfold. ;)

Reactions: Valeck and SALR

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It will probably make sense in the end, and i am sure it makes sense to you that you know it. But to us, so far, the story is all over the place.

Family at Home was a story easier to grasp in the early stages.

Anyway, you have good renders and animations and a really consistent release date, so you have big PROs on the PRO/CON list

Reactions: SALR and Qmil679
Jan 27, 2021
I understand, you'll see how it improves and maybe you'll give Ruby a try.
A CLEAR NO, yes mothers kill everyone to safe their kids but they dont kill their own Kids. That genetically implemented into all fathers and mothers to safe their own genes! Like Lions kill others Lions Kids to promote their own genes. How often killed a mother an Emperor or his new wife so that her Son become the new roman Emperor! Thats normal, so works nature. Serial Killers kill everyone but not their own kids, rapist rape stepdoughters and everyone, but not their own doughters. Only 1% of rapist are so heavy braindamaged, that they could rape their own doughters. These are statistics from Switzerland, I dont know statistics from other countries!

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Chapter 4.png

THE LÉCUYER CULT / CHAPTER 4 - PART 1/ SALRGAMES
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Mobile Games, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Incest, Male Domination, BDSM, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Adventure, Fantasy, Religion.

Changelog:
· 220 new renders were added.
· Added 19 new animations
· New event with Abril
· New event with Clara
· New event with Aalya
· New event with Sofia

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA
1365.png 1254.png 1351.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ju1zzed
Feb 21, 2020
It is not at the level of the previous one. The designs of the girls from the previous game were better, well, maybe it is subjective, there are some who like gothic

Feb 21, 2020
So it is safe to try this game?

Have this dev in ignore list because of the 2 stunts he made in his 2 previous games with the surprise and unavoidable NTR. But this game kept appearing without being grayed out, just wasn't showing any images or summary of the game so I clicked and had see dev saying there will not be NTR but hard to trust him after deceiving us 2 times.

Mc is a midget and sub?

Tell me you toughs bro.
Americans take ntr very seriously ... when you can just avoid it and ready

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
To be honest, MC is to small!! His Mom is more than 1/2 Head larger than the MC! I am larger than my Mom since I am 12 and my Mom is 168 cm. The MC looks like <150cm and thats a 11 year old Child. We play a 18 year old in a 12 year old body.
This seems normal in these games yet is 100% in opposite of reality, I was taller than my mom at maybe 12, by 18 i was significantly taller than my dad. Males grow taller than females with similar genetics that is basic biology.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes