3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I know that u pinky sweared me...but i am still awared of content.... this cult is about sex...they fuck all what they want or what is moving.. lots of bitches in game with no relationship or even personality (they just want to fuck something)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it is safe to try this game?

Have this dev in ignore list because of the 2 stunts he made in his 2 previous games with the surprise and unavoidable NTR. But this game kept appearing without being grayed out, just wasn't showing any images or summary of the game so I clicked and had see dev saying there will not be NTR but hard to trust him after deceiving us 2 times.

Mc is a midget and sub?

Tell me you toughs bro.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So it is safe to try this game?

Have this dev in ignore list because of the 2 stunts he made in his 2 previous games with the surprise and unavoidable NTR. But this game kept appearing without being grayed out, just wasn't showing any images or summary of the game so I clicked and had see dev saying there will not be NTR but hard to trust him after deceiving us 2 times.

Mc is a midget and sub?

Tell me you toughs bro.
Up untill 0.3 it was safe, i havent played this last update yet. I am wary of his message in the last update post, but so far the game is NTR free.

The MC has a dominant personality sometimes, and other times he kind of doesnt have any choice but to "comply", but that so far makes sense for now since he is a "guest" in the cult headquarters, so he cant go around bossing people

Reactions: Sngo

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I tried to play this, but my old laptop won't let me.
Ask me to select the right render to play it (GL2 Renderer or Angle2 Renderer) but my old laptop doesn't support them.
Is not possible to have the choice of being able to play with the old renpy options of GL1 Renderer or Angle1 Renderer?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I tried to play this, but my old laptop won't let me.
Ask me to select the right render to play it (GL2 Renderer or Angle2 Renderer) but my old laptop doesn't support them.
Is not possible to have the choice of being able to play with the old renpy options of GL1 Renderer or Angle1 Renderer?
You can try being sneaky.
Find an older Renpy game that does work - make a copy of it (all folders).
Remove the contents of the 'game' folder from the copy you just made.
Copy the entire contents of this game's 'game' folder into the folder you just cleaned out. And see if it works!
(It may NOT work, but there is a good chance it will unless the game author uses code/functions that are not in the older version)
Enjoy.

Reactions: nepheele

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
You can try being sneaky.
Find an older Renpy game that does work - make a copy of it (all folders).
Remove the contents of the 'game' folder from the copy you just made.
Copy the entire contents of this game's 'game' folder into the folder you just cleaned out. And see if it works!
(It may NOT work, but there is a good chance it will unless the game author uses code/functions that are not in the older version)
Enjoy.
It's funny but really works for now :LOL:

Reactions: Zephea

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lécuyer Cult [Ch.3] [SALR Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 641 MB / 383 MB - TheLecuyerCult-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 607 MB / 348 MB - TheLecuyerCult-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Some kind of schizophrenic narrative. Scraps of events not related to each other. Needed some kind of transitions between scenes. Maybe the selection menu will fill them up when it is added.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I thought that somehow I would like MC's mother in this game, that she will improve her behavior towards MC. But as of this update, I don't want to have anything to do with her.

Mother shouldn't have wanted to do what this MC's mother did in this game. Mother shouldn't kill her own son. I understand she has some unexplained problems with MC, but wanting to kill your own child is an exaggeration.
Yes, I know she didn't kill MC, he is alive, because he was saved. But if he hadn't been saved, the MC would be dead. And this monster (MC's mother) wouldn't even care if MC died.

In the previous game, I even liked MC's mother, but here the MC has no mother but has a monster..

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I thought that somehow I would like MC's mother in this game, that she will improve her behavior towards MC. But as of this update, I don't want to have anything to do with her.
I assume that's the way the dev wanted the mother to go. It's pretty clear now that she is garbage and a monster. No that isn't the problem I had with the scene. My problem was that afterwards that whole thing just kinda ends and is forgotten. It's like 'bro your mom just tried to off you maybe you should be a bit more worried?' 'Nah Imma go have rando sex and take a nap.' 'Yeah but wouldn't that bodyguard guy just find you and slit your throat while you sleep?' 'Nah he got knocked down so I'm completely safe now plus moms trying to kill their sons is a normal thing moms do. no need to fret about it.'

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I assume that's the way the dev wanted the mother to go. It's pretty clear now that she is garbage and a monster. No that isn't the problem I had with the scene. My problem was that afterwards that whole thing just kinda ends and is forgotten. It's like 'bro your mom just tried to off you maybe you should be a bit more worried?' 'Nah Imma go have rando sex and take a nap.' 'Yeah but wouldn't that bodyguard guy just find you and slit your throat while you sleep?' 'Nah he got knocked down so I'm completely safe now plus moms trying to kill their sons is a normal thing moms do. no need to fret about it.'
Yeah. Unfortunately, this is normal in this game. It's hard to believe anything in this game if that's what happens.

I only play this game for the sex scenes because the story is.. weird. :D

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nothing in the story makes sense so far. Maybe its some preparation for a future plot, but i dont know.

This game gets updated regularly and have some decent renders and animations, and that is the game's string points. Maybe in the future the story will make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah. Unfortunately, this is normal in this game. It's hard to believe anything in this game if that's what happens.

I only play this game for the sex scenes because the story is.. weird.
Nothing in the story makes sense so far. Maybe its some preparation for a future plot, but i dont know.

This game gets updated regularly and have some decent renders and animations, and that is the game's string points. Maybe in the future the story will make sense
Patience :p for what i understand these stories are meant to give focus to the characters before moving to the main plot.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
Jan 27, 2021
I'll be 29 in a few months and I look younger than this 21-year-old guy. I think he smoked, drank and fucked too much.
To be honest, MC is to small!! His Mom is more than 1/2 Head larger than the MC! I am larger than my Mom since I am 12 and my Mom is 168 cm. The MC looks like <155cm and thats a 11 year old Child. We play a 18 year old in a 12 year old body.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes