• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I know Spanish too! Taco, Burrito!

Nah I'm just joking. Yo soy Latino. Pues, en los Estados Unidos somos Hispanos. De todos modos, Tal vez juego en espanol esta vez. Mi Espanol no es muy bueno, pero lo entiendo mejor que lo hablo/escribo.

Whether the above is Spanish or not, thank you for bearing with it.
hahaha Yeah no problem, in the end there is no problem if it is in Spanish or not since it can be easily translated. (y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Played the Dev's other work, Family at home, and i enjoyed it for the most part so I'll try this out. It also has a big ass tag and there was a lot of them in the other game so I'm down.

Reactions: SALR

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This is a sequel of or at least in the same universe as SALR's other game Family at Home, right?

Reactions: SALR

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I don't know if its just the translation difference or not, but whenever the females are talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, still new to actually messaging so didn't know how to make it hidden without clicking.
in the aunt scene you are right he isn´t in the ass. already told it to the dev. in the second scene with the stewardess he is in the ass. the dev just made his dick so big that it looks like he is fucking like both holes at the same time :LOL:

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
Well, not bad, short prologue but not insastifactory at all in relation to others releases. Good luck!!!

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes