3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, am I getting it right? This game is a sequel to the family at home, but is it a spin-off and we have new characters starring?

Reactions: SALR

Abhiz97

Dec 18, 2017
Played the previous game of SALR Games. family At Home. It was very nice. renders, graphics, narration, everything was good. Now we have the next game and I'm very excited. All the best SALR GAMES !

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The Spanish backwards question mark is kind of distracting.

Alright, the Aunty scene is like what...? Lol. That is the most absurd sex scene ever. I can't even describe how random it is for a supposedly bitchy and domineering rich/powerful aunt to suck you off that easily. And the hand stuck in the sink sex... the madman actually used that in a game lol.

It's hard to understand the tone of the game. The general plot seems serious, but the characters act outlandishly that you can't take them seriously for even a second.

I can see some effort was put into the character models. Trying to make male HS characters look unique is hard. I can give praise for that, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: L0b0ts

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hope the animations going to be smoother than the previous game

good luck creator

• Red Heart

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
SALR GAMES So it seems that all sound comes through the "music" setting in the game, hope you will fix that at some point, as I really love the renders and the sounds used during the sex scenes

• Red Heart

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
So, am I getting it right? This game is a sequel to the family at home, but is it a spin-off and we have new characters starring?
That's right, it's the continuation of Family at Home, but with new characters.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I played Familia at home, and I hope I can play this one too. But I hope it's better than the other one, as the DEV already has some experience. And I hope we don't have NTR and futa anymore. But if so, be totally avoidable, and by avoidable I mean we can win girls over so they don't think about screwing anyone but the MC. That scene of Rebecca (mother) with Thomas was the most ridiculous avoidable I've ever seen. Like, she wanted to fuck Thomas, she just didn't do it because she was afraid of what the MC would do. that is, she didn't actually "care" about MC, she was afraid of him.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Most bugs will be fixed in the next update, which will be available this Monday.
Thank you for your comments. :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I played Familia at home, and I hope I can play this one too. But I hope it's better than the other one, as the DEV already has some experience. And I hope we don't have NTR and futa anymore. But if so, be totally avoidable, and by avoidable I mean we can win girls over so they don't think about screwing anyone but the MC. That scene of Rebecca (mother) with Thomas was the most ridiculous avoidable I've ever seen. Like, she wanted to fuck Thomas, she just didn't do it because she was afraid of what the MC would do. that is, she didn't actually "care" about MC, she was afraid of him.
I played a bit of the other game and after I saw the shit that was about to happen, I gave up. Hopefully yhr dev doesn't pull the same shit in this one.

I mean I understand the dev likes what he likes, but, he should just make it how he wants. Not say one thing and do another. He said no NTR in this one. Let's hope he keeps his word.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I played a bit of the other game and after I saw the shit that was about to happen, I gave up. Hopefully yhr dev doesn't pull the same shit in this one.

I mean I understand the dev likes what he likes, but, he should just make it how he wants. Not say one thing and do another. He said no NTR in this one. Let's hope he keeps his word.
Yes, I fully support DEV's free will.

But when he says we won't have or is avoidable, we expect a commitment to words.

The family game at home, has NTR, is theoretically avoidable. But an avoidable with a taste of not avoidable. Like, when I expect an avoidable it's more like the girl doesn't show interest in doing anything with someone because she's happy with the MC's choices and she likes him, not the avoidable that she didn't fuck the guy because the MC showed up, like she wanted to fuck the guy, he just didn't do it because he was stopped. The ntr didn't happen theoretically, but the ntr's feelings of "betrayal" are there.

So I hope there's nothing like this, it's better than having an avoidable in a meaningless way.

But reinforcement, the DEV is free to do what it wants with your project, I just commented so that somehow, even if I seem like an ignorant idiot, help the DEV to improve and please the maximum your audience.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

But when he says we won't have or is avoidable, we expect a commitment to words.

The family game at home, has NTR, is theoretically avoidable. But an avoidable with a taste of not avoidable. Like, when I expect an avoidable it's more like the girl doesn't show interest in doing anything with someone because she's happy with the MC's choices and she likes him, not the avoidable that she didn't fuck the guy because the MC showed up, like she wanted to fuck the guy, he just didn't do it because he was stopped. The ntr didn't happen theoretically, but the ntr's feelings of "betrayal" are there.

So I hope there's nothing like this, it's better than having an avoidable in a meaningless way.

But reinforcement, the DEV is free to do what it wants with your project, I just commented so that somehow, even if I seem like an ignorant idiot, help the DEV to improve and please the maximum your audience.
100% agreed.

Reactions: JC07

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017

Yup you're quite right it seems it's only avoidable to be not shown to the players but it didn't change the story the NTR still happened we just didn't see it because in the latter part of the game if you choose 1 NTR choice the dialogue and the action indicates that they are having sex for a very long time without you the player knowing.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I am happy to see another project proceeding by this Dev.
Especially considering I just finished "Family at Home" a few weeks ago.

I will be keeping an eye on this one.

Unfortunately, because the Dev has implemented NTR in the past I will not be supporting this project. At least not until I have played a final version that proves to be 100% NTR Free.

Best of luck SALR GAMES , I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Boomer Raver

Nov 26, 2018
Wow... another game?? AWESOME!!!! I really loved your previous game!!!

So this game is a sequel or more like a spin-off??

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes