3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. the ¿ ? and ¡ ! stuff is really distracting ... I hope they will get rid of that in the english version.
2. Why do they talk about ass fucking, but its always the pussy that gets fucked? o_O
3. tbh - for me it is way to much sex at the beginning. All the pointless fucking is just boring as hell. And it is unavoidable. You can only avoid fucking the aunt, but the BJ is forced.
4. So the MC is a fucking asshole and a pervert that abuses every woman he can see.... yeah ... .. nope.
5. "that girl there is alone, I'll talk to her" - when all girls are standing alone - or practice social distancing.
6. so much shouting and drama ... I heard of the cliche that Spanish Telenovelas are famous for pointless drama ... maybe there is a correlation here. But I dont like it. First the aunt and then the mother.

then I got bored. Maybe I will continue later, but the mediocre renders and all that above was to much for me to enjoy it enough to keep playing for now.

Reactions: Emielregisrohellec

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Nice art, but the video loops need to be reworked cause it s jumpy at each loop and it ruins the animations.

Reactions: SALR

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Question is this the continuation of Family at Home? I'm seeing some connection here, If yes what's the MC connection with the previous story?
If there is a connection to Family at Home, the new MC is in search of her companions (Coral and Zara) who are named in the previous novel. At first, Amelia asks the new MC for help in finding them, but Amelia decides not to get involved and the MC ventures out on his own to find them.

Reactions: myself

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Mc Ac.png
Update the face of the MC.
The MC's face and body were updated to give him the appearance of a 21-year-old boy.
This was due to comments that the MC looked 12 years old and not 21
This change will be seen until chapter 2 since chapter 1 is already finished and was made with the previous version of the MC.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Chapter 1.png
THE LÉCUYER CULT / CHAPTER 1 / SALRGAMES
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Mobile Games, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Incest, Male Domination, BDSM, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Adventure, Fantasy, Religion.

Changelog
:
· 200 new renders were added.
· Added 16 new animations
· New event with Abril.
· New event with Kaori.
· New event with Alice.
· New event with Laelia

Some sentences were corrected.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - DRIVE -
Linux: MEGA - DRIVE -
Mac: MEGA - DRIVE -
Android: MEGA - DRIVE -
627.png 708.png 757.png

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So I have to ask considering all the girls on the op image. Is this a harem style game..... and the worst question will there be surprise three letter word showing up at some point. I hate asking the last one but I am starting to lose trust in devs shoving that stuff in to games at later dates with no warning lol.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 1270523
THE LÉCUYER CULT / CHAPTER 1 / SALRGAMES
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Mobile Games, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Incest, Male Domination, BDSM, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Adventure, Fantasy, Religion.

Changelog
:
· 200 new renders were added.
· Added 16 new animations
· New event with Abril.
· New event with Kaori.
· New event with Alice.
· New event with Laelia

Some sentences were corrected.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - DRIVE -
Linux: MEGA - DRIVE -
Mac: MEGA - DRIVE -
Android: MEGA - DRIVE -
View attachment 1270539 View attachment 1270540 View attachment 1270541
Is this the same release we had on 6/23 with some changes or is this new content, since they both say Chapter 1.
Curious minds want to know (confused ones also!) :>)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So I have to ask considering all the girls on the op image. Is this a harem-style game..... and the worst question will there be surprise three-letter word showing up at some point. I hate asking the last one but I am starting to lose trust in devs shoving that stuff into games at later dates with no warning lol.
I really don't think this game will have those 3 infamous letters, the MC is too cocky for that. ;)

Reactions: SeveredRealms

laeg15

May 24, 2021
I really don't think this game will have those 3 infamous letters, the MC is too cocky for that. ;)
well..it is sex cult...IF u think that they r virgins or will be fucking only MC...who know

for now it looks like sluts are looking for alpha D. but it could be diferent in next update to Alpha cuck who is looking to see another ceremonial

after his games and this story it is realy tought to not think about that words...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Funny name to choose... since it's made with a screenshots from a game that isn't able to depict non-Japanese people.

Reactions: Sersenio
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes