3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I started again from a previous save and when I got to the same point, there was an entry in the quest log to meet at the campfire near the throne which was not there the first time, I don't believe there was a campfire near the throne before but I'm not 100% sure. I was searching for the campfire outside and everywhere I thought it might be because of the campfire reference.

I had done the Daily virility routine several times after already reaching 100%, so I'm relatively sure i would have seen the entry in the quest log, had it been there.

TBH, there was already a bit of frustration due to the FPS issue, my system was running at 140 FPS, which made most of the puzzles impossible to solve, the fix took a bit to find and while I agree this is not really a bug, it added to the notion that the game was 'buggy' beyond what has already been documented.
the puzzle are designed with keeping 60fps in mind. if u are playing at higher refresh rates, turn on " sync monitor fps " to "ON" under graphics.

For campfire , forward to night and check near the throne in middle of the cave. P.S : There are no reference added in quest log for this part.

WildRose90

Mar 6, 2021
asplly97 so i have a question. i get to the get wench quest and when i go into the cliff forest my game is still moving but the goblin wont move. the game isnt frozen just the character wont move.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

There is a patch/new version which should fix it.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm back from the Wizz. and should prepare and make an ambush. But i dont know what to do how to prepare and build an ambush.
Plz can someone gve me a hint.

vkoney

Sep 4, 2021
I'm back from the Wizz. and should prepare and make an ambush. But i dont know what to do how to prepare and build an ambush.
Plz can someone gve me a hint.
Just make sure you have good armour/weapons and some potions then go to where the crow was on the daily quests then follow the markers

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
There is a secret save location right??? Because i delete my saves and put a new one (with the cgmv and config obviously) but keep loading me my old save, is annoying

Reactions: Synful62

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
There is a secret save location right??? Because i delete my saves and put a new one (with the cgmv and config obviously) but keep loading me my old save, is annoying
what are you playing on? computer, phone, website etc

Reactions: ginpapi_9

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
should just be in the www folder you will also need the global.rpgsave from the new file.
I have all of then: the save, the global, the cgmv and the config.

I remove my save and put all the new files and still not working

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I have all of then: the save, the global, the cgmv and the config.

I remove my save and put all the new files and still not working
You have to replace ALL of them with the new ones not just the saves. If that is what you have done and it still hasn't worked then sorry i can't help.

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
how to go through the midwife's quest associated with the cave, find branches and then nothing happens

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes