3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So the normal sex scene goes black and can`t do anything so i`m forced to close the game . I can see that there is a patch in the main post , what is it for ?
it's there in changelog.
stuck on "get wench" quest, says "go to farm in the afternoon" but nothing happens, still inaccessible to most area of the farm just like the night before, and the part (new map) south of the farm does not lead to anywhere
with/without "full final patch" and tried with "wench capture system" on and off
you must be doing something wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I see. Thanks. You doing linux port for this game?
If by port you mean extract RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Linux.zip, rename the folder to Goblins, copy a clean www folder to it, zip it up and upload it somewhere then sure I guess I can do that.

It's a 1.6.2 engine Linux/Win build (Windows untested) with memoryleakpatch, softlockfix and RandomTitleMusic patch (Linux) pre-applied. For Linux the executable bit is already set on nw in the zip.

The Legend of the Goblins [v0.20.5] [Mad_Rabbit_Works]
Pre-patched with: , softlockfix, RandomTitleMusic
Linux/Win

SHA256:
df2f94cf0b147a44adc70d6c943bf9826dfc7caedf2a5a7905e6820f9f8d0252 The_Legend_of_the_Goblinsv0.20.5-linux-win.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
somehow i dont have the "daily quest" box
because you skipped the first bath scene. here I modded the save, use "save 2" and talk to Oggi.

===============In the existing build, dont do these=============

Don't skip the bath scene the following day after breaking ennrey for 1st time.

And dont use "Darker Night" effect during Kresh Journey.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
When we are doing a quest for the wizard and gathering the red stones , we receive Blowjob but the screen is black , so does this mean it is a bug or there is nothing at the moment and it is to be added ?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
When we are doing a quest for the wizard and gathering the red stones , we receive Blowjob but the screen is black , so does this mean it is a bug or there is nothing at the moment and it is to be added ?
that quest is designed like that only. No bug and nothing will be added.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
stuck on "get wench" quest, says "go to farm in the afternoon" but nothing happens, still inaccessible to most area of the farm just like the night before, and the part (new map) south of the farm does not lead to anywhere
with/without "full final patch" and tried with "wench capture system" on and off
same here, the bugs never end with this game

Reactions: jed999

gonerbee

Mar 8, 2021
same here, the bugs never end with this game
Lol, you must be doing something wrong. Instead of trying to randomly diss people, i think its better , if you mention how you managed to trigger these issues, then it will be effective. You are forgetting this is a game in development and as far as I recall you mentioned that you dont read dialogues, so you might have missed something. Cuz majority of players didn't have any issue with wench capture, only 2-3, so definitely not a game issue.

NoeMario

Jun 19, 2018
At a standstill. Loaded patches, started from scratch several times. Progress past “Cover Cover”, the next dialog says to get acquainted with wench. The game locks with Oggi getting knocked on his ass. Looking at post “443” on 7 July, I see that there is a “Break Wench” quest, but that never showed up, logically I should have expected that quest before going to breeding cell. I may place this on hold until the next update.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes