Mar 2, 2020
get the quest to find the midwife when i go to this house nothing happen

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
get the quest to find the midwife when i go to this house nothing happen
that quest will get added in next version. It's just a quest log for now. In future releases, we will remove this end quest aspect as it seems confusing. We did it to keep the interest high for next version. Hope you enjoyed the game !! ;)

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
There is a task board near the throne(if not talk to the cave gobbos) do the repeatable quests it gives to raise it. Revisit the board to get more.
Only thing near the throne is the board that tells me how much food will be consumed each day. Also unless I am missing a goblin somehow I have talked to them all. There are only the two shop keepers inside the cave. Maybe I messed it up somehow by progressing too far or turning off the hunger meter?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Only thing near the throne is the board that tells me how much food will be consumed each day. Also unless I am missing a goblin somehow I have talked to them all. There are only the two shop keepers inside the cave. Maybe I messed it up somehow by progressing too far or turning off the hunger meter?
you need to visit at night time before the throne.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Well, I managed to clear the fight without the patch even. :D
Anyway, fun game, will keep up with it and maybe give some more feedback too.
Wish ya luck asplly97!

spaceship

Aug 2, 2017
BUG REPORT v0.20.5

Problem: save files from v0.15 wont load.

Error message:Uncaught TypeError failed to execute 'linearRampToValueAtTime' on 'AudioParam': The provided double value is non-finite

Save folder is attached.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I must be doing something wrong because nothing is different at night. There is a crystal ball before the throne and the sign on the right telling me about the food.
You need to click on the crystal. Could you post a screen shot of your questlog please? I test for the game.

Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well, I managed to clear the fight without the patch even. :D
Anyway, fun game, will keep up with it and maybe give some more feedback too.
Wish ya luck asplly97!
Thanks.

BUG REPORT v0.20.5

Problem: save files from v0.15 wont load.

Error message:Uncaught TypeError failed to execute 'linearRampToValueAtTime' on 'AudioParam': The provided double value is non-finite

Save folder is attached.
Save from 0.15 won't work.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I successfully played through this on Linux with the memory leak patch & soft lock fix. Using RPG Maker MV v1.62 engine and the directions from this thread.

I only noticed one Linux specific bug. You refer to MainMenu.ogg both as MainMenu in the title screen and Mainmenu in, IIRC, Ennrey's house.(The casing might be swapped with the other location.) I symlinked the file with the alternate casing to workaround it.

I'm assuming the Trailrazor scene isn't in the game yet? I only get a black screen and sfx plus the dialog.

For the other actual bug I had, in the Large Forest I had Darker Night enabled. Finished the quests and it was still enabled the next morning. Returned back home and can't enter cave with Darker Night on. Tried turning it off and "Really? Darker Night in day time!!". Stuck outside of the cave. For now the cave should automatically disable Darker Night when entering. I didn't feel like reloading before the Trailrazors so I hacked "Hurr, Durr. Really? Darker Night in day time!!" to also disable Darker Night.

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I successfully played through this on Linux with the memory leak patch & soft lock fix. Using RPG Maker MV v1.62 engine and the directions from this thread.

I only noticed one Linux specific bug. You refer to MainMenu.ogg both as MainMenu in the title screen and Mainmenu in, IIRC, Ennrey's house.(The casing might be swapped with the other location.) I symlinked the file with the alternate casing to workaround it.

I'm assuming the Trailrazor scene isn't in the game yet? I only get a black screen and sfx plus the dialog.

For the other actual bug I had, in the Large Forest I had Darker Night enabled. Finished the quests and it was still enabled the next morning. Returned back home and can't enter cave with Darker Night on. Tried turning it off and "Really? Darker Night in day time!!". Stuck outside of the cave. For now the cave should automatically disable Darker Night when entering. I didn't feel like reloading before the Trailrazors so I hacked "Hurr, Durr. Really? Darker Night in day time!!" to also disable Darker Night.
Thanks, unfortunately we don't have linux system, so don't know much about that OS. So cannot help there. Trail-razor scene is supposed to be like that only. No bug there.

Ah , i see the issue with darker night. It will get fixed with next version. Thanks for the actual bug issue.

Reactions: gojira667

belvoir

May 17, 2017
PATCH ADDED BELOW :-

Also android will no longer be supported due to low demand.

The ram issue should be fixed with the latest patch . Thanks for reporting , as the issue was not detected in our tests system earlier. Also the logical fixes has been applied.

should be fixed with patch.

My guess the freezing problem you all got , are all related to memory leak issue . Apply the patch and replay. If the screen is still frozen, send me the FULL SAVE FOLDER so I can take a look.

As for the animation , the processing code for "Anal Finger" has been updated in the patch. So it should progress now.

Your system is unable to recognise the game encryption. I think you have extracted it in very complicated path which can give rise to these things. I suggest you extract in simple location like " D:\Game Folder" or " D:\Game\Game Folder".

For the last time I am answering this question. If you guys don't read , not my fault. The new method is explained in detailed in game but you decided to skip.
Press "A" on keyboard and activate . Press "F" to throw bolos. Clicking on girl will do nothing.

MEMORY LEAK PATCH:---

Extract and copy and replace inside the game folder.

Changelog:-

- Memory leak issue fixed. All freezing and hard crashing should be fixed now.
Official ram requirements of rpg maker is minimum 4gb.
- the rarer bug text was put in wrong place.
- changed the animation processing code for "anal finger".
- The doors of breeding cell door unlock/locked awakardly sometimes. Fixed now.
- Logical fix for "DeAllen and Lady Elliston" attack. You can now only attack next day. Updated their
hint dialogue too.
- Added missing food icon at two places
- Health degradation due to hunger was not getting activated automatically, fixed now.

Applying patch didn't fix the game for me, here is save folder:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Applying patch didn't fix the game for me, here is save folder:
tested all your save file autosave 1, autosave 2 and save slots with the riverside and got no stuck issues. I suggest you redownload and reapply the patch from " First page" of the thread as you might have missed some patch.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
This is a game-halting bug, as we recently found out that some of the players managed to bypass the very first bath scene after breaking Ennrey. This will be patched in next version.
=======================================================================================

Don't skip the first bath scene the following day , after Ennrey is broken for 1st time as it can halt the game progress.

Either you have to restart a new game or if you have a save file upto the point of just ennrey had her first sex, you can use that.

===============================================================================================

If you want to keep track of known issues for the latest build, you can hop on to our discord. We keep track of the issue list there.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes