3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello latest verison v0.20.5

When the MC starts to break the first slave girl the screen blanks at about a second then nothing happens.
Is there some other application that needs to be installed to see the animation?

Thanks
You shouldn't have to. Try updating your drivers.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
first time launching game.exe.exe

error 1

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (proSnapCore.js:62:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at Function.SceneManager.run (ScreenResolution.js:47:36)

Press F5 to restart the game.

wait a few seconds then go to

error 2

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png

I hit the retry button and

error 3

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefined' of undefined

at Function.Input.update (rpg_core.js:3075:27)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (rpg_managers.js:1966:11)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1356:46)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:208:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907:14)

wait a few seconds then go back to

Loading Error

hit retry and then enter error loop

of

and
What version are you running? ie windows-android-compressed etc. And where did you download it from?

morago

Aug 6, 2020
Just downloaded the newest version as it came out, but the end of story was exactly like the last version. So, no new quests or storyline in the latest update? Or, is it because of my old saves?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the Get Wench quest. I got to the cliff forest during the afternoon since it's the only way I know to get to the farm, however, the game stops working. Animations etc. all still function while unable to move or do anything other than force close the game. Save is from a fresh start.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
how u catch that girl? i make her run into corner where she cant escape byt she is still uncatchable. klicked her so many times byt nothing

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i just activated old wrench capture system and its worked. where u put bolo? look in invertory and its not work = bugged

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
PATCH ADDED BELOW :-

Also android will no longer be supported due to low demand.

There is no "noon" in the game. Only AFTERnoon. I thought it meant morning, since the ambush needs to be prepared in advance. I tried to come at night with the same thoughts.
How can you prepare an ambush in the afternoon for those who come at noon?
P.S.: The game has a huge RAM leak. Weighing in at 1.4 GB, it consumes more than 6 GB. And then I think it's because I don't have any more)
The ram issue should be fixed with the latest patch . Thanks for reporting , as the issue was not detected in our tests system earlier. Also the logical fixes has been applied.
in console I found this:
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a new load request.
YSP_VideoPlayer.js:328 anal finger
YSP_VideoPlayer.js:330 anal finger
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi-tilemap.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi-picture.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/YSP_VideoPlayer.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
should be fixed with patch.
When I go to dark forest for cover cover mission (gather 20 wood) I cant move other npc are moving and monster can attack but I cant move
edit: I load an old file and I cant move in dark forest anymore
I've got stuck after collecting bolo stones near river. After I change map he practically freezes.

Edit, to be clear it's on new adventure, I haven't used old save.
Hello latest verison v0.20.5

When the MC starts to break the first slave girl the screen blanks at about a second then nothing happens.
Is there some other application that needs to be installed to see the animation?

Thanks
I'm stuck on the Get Wench quest. I got to the cliff forest during the afternoon since it's the only way I know to get to the farm, however, the game stops working. Animations etc. all still function while unable to move or do anything other than force close the game. Save is from a fresh start.
My guess the freezing problem you all got , are all related to memory leak issue . Apply the patch and replay. If the screen is still frozen, send me the FULL SAVE FOLDER so I can take a look.

As for the animation , the processing code for "Anal Finger" has been updated in the patch. So it should progress now.
first time launching game.exe.exe

error 1

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (proSnapCore.js:62:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at Function.SceneManager.run (ScreenResolution.js:47:36)

wait a few seconds then go to

error 2

Loading Error

I hit the retry button and

error 3

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefined' of undefined

at Function.Input.update (rpg_core.js:3075:27)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (rpg_managers.js:1966:11)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1356:46)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:208:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907:14)

wait a few seconds then go back to

Loading Error

hit retry and then enter error loop

of

and
Your system is unable to recognise the game encryption. I think you have extracted it in very complicated path which can give rise to these things. I suggest you extract in simple location like " D:\Game Folder" or " D:\Game\Game Folder".

how u catch that girl? i make her run into corner where she cant escape byt she is still uncatchable. klicked her so many times byt nothing
i just activated old wrench capture system and its worked. where u put bolo? look in inventory and its not work = bugged
For the last time I am answering this question. If you guys don't read , not my fault. The new method is explained in detailed in game but you decided to skip.
Press "A" on keyboard and activate . Press "F" to throw bolos. Clicking on girl will do nothing.

MEMORY LEAK PATCH:---

Extract and copy and replace inside the game folder.

Changelog:-

- Memory leak issue fixed. All freezing and hard crashing should be fixed now.
Official ram requirements of rpg maker is minimum 4gb.
- the rarer bug text was put in wrong place.
- changed the animation processing code for "anal finger".
- The doors of breeding cell door unlock/locked awakardly sometimes. Fixed now.
- Logical fix for "DeAllen and Lady Elliston" attack. You can now only attack next day. Updated their
hint dialogue too.
- Added missing food icon at two places
- Health degradation due to hunger was not getting activated automatically, fixed now.

Last edited:

Varcolac

Mar 13, 2018
Get Wench quest.
Entering Cliffside Forest results in immediate soft-lock.

Mem leak patch applied, issue persists. Savefile attached.

Reactions: jed999

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I still have this problem, how did you solve it?
I also put the patch, but nothing

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Funny thing, I didn't actually notice the memory leak cause my PC has enough RAM to keep chugging through the 6 GB drain. Lol

Edit: by the way, I got to the big fight, and even on 25% difficulty it's basically impossible. Anyone know of a legit way to get through it that is not grinding forever, or a way to cheat around it, cause jacking up stats through rpgmakersaveedit did not work

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Funny thing, I didn't actually notice the memory leak cause my PC has enough RAM to keep chugging through the 6 GB drain. Lol

Edit: by the way, I got to the big fight, and even on 25% difficulty it's basically impossible. Anyone know of a legit way to get through it that is not grinding forever, or a way to cheat around it, cause jacking up stats through rpgmakersaveedit did not work
Make sure ALL your gobbos have the best gear(farm ore and herbs for cash and hidden treasure boxes and achievements) and get them to at least lvl 5. Spam gobbo gas to confuse them and they will kill themselves ;)
I was able to do it on 125% with kresh at 10 and Mogi and Fraenn around 7-9.

Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Attached softlock fix. First apply "memoryleakpatch" followed by "softlockfix".
No need to fresh start. Existing locked saves should work fine.

This quest 4 is the most difficult . Looks easy on the eye but has so many possibilities to complete it, that conditions can be easily overlooked. It was blocking the other quests too. All other quest should be unblocked now.

Get Wench quest.
Entering Cliffside Forest results in immediate soft-lock.

Mem leak patch applied, issue persists. Savefile attached.
I still have this problem, how did you solve it?
I also put the patch, but nothing
Patching method is same. Extract and replace inside game folder.

Me too. My ram is 32gb . so barely looked into this XD. As for fight issue, if you refer changelog, you can see special enemies( like these soldiers and slaves) aren't affected by difficulty slider. They have to be difficult because of story plot to suggest they are powerful.

Reactions: Varcolac

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Attached softlock fix. First apply "memoryleakpatch" followed by "softlockfix".
No need to fresh start. Existing locked saves should work fine.

This quest 4 is the most difficult . Looks easy on the eye but has so many possibilities to complete it, that conditions can be easily overlooked. It was blocking the other quests too. All other quest should be unblocked now.

Patching method is same. Extract and replace inside game folder.

Me too. My ram is 32gb . so barely looked into this XD. As for fight issue, if you refer changelog, you can see special enemies( like these soldiers and slaves) aren't affected by difficulty slider. They have to be difficult because of story plot to suggest they are powerful.
Please tell me how to enter the Midwife's house. Enrey sends Kresh there.

• Angry
Reactions: asplly97
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes