3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks, appreciated. I noticed you respond really fast. Just an idea that I've never seen done: something I always thought would be cool would be a multi-generational storyline. Like Kresh's descendants and some of the human descendants (male or female) of characters of game one carry over to the sequel. And then implementing a "rare hybrid" where a half goblin (again, male or female) gets more traits from their human parent. Followed by of course all of these characters running into one another. Just a lot of a potential for extra content.
Cool idea, but first let us finish this story. Sequel is a far off thing. Would depend on how the game reception is too in future.

ANANI SIKEN

Apr 18, 2020
I am stuck with the quest about the slave like I waited for few days did the things for the quest but still stuck with the tonight event I don't know what to do.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I am stuck with the quest about the slave like I waited for few days did the things for the quest but still stuck with the tonight event I don't know what to do.
Please don't skip the dialogues. As at some places dialogues tell you what do, and to answer your question, at night you can see a campfire before middle throne in cave. Interact with it to procced. Virility needs to be atleast 60% to proceed further though.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
What to do next? After the dialogue, a new quest or interaction point at the cliff does not appear. The dialogue is repeated every time. The house for the girl has already been built.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
What to do next? After the dialogue, a new quest or interaction point at the cliff does not appear. The dialogue is repeated every time. The house for the girl has already been built.
You overlooked a dialogue part. Go to cliff firest at noon.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
You overlooked a dialogue part. Go to cliff firest at noon.
There is no "noon" in the game. Only AFTERnoon. I thought it meant morning, since the ambush needs to be prepared in advance. I tried to come at night with the same thoughts.
How can you prepare an ambush in the afternoon for those who come at noon?
P.S.: The game has a huge RAM leak. Weighing in at 1.4 GB, it consumes more than 6 GB. And then I think it's because I don't have any more)

ANANI SIKEN

Apr 18, 2020
R.I.P my game got prob bugged cause of using save editor might have done to the game that must not been changed cuz I did everything but got the same results before gettin the Quest

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Legend of the Goblins [v0.20.5] [Mad_Rabbit_Works] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 1.19 GB
Compressed Win Size:258 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you.Yes there is naughty content 2 short with 1 a bit long.

3, more coming in future.

Link will be updated soon.

It's placeholder. Need to wait till next update.
Hello there, thanks for reply, your game has a lot potential, keep up the good work, unfortunately i can't help with patreon because don't accept my nation coin.

Foslux

Aug 9, 2019
Go to equip menu and equip.

Yes game ends at midwife talk with ennrey.

First try in windowed mode ( F4). Disable any graphical effects too if you have activated any.
If still not working update browsers. Make sure drivers are also updated. This is the maximum I can suggest cuz it's working for others and there are always exception. Every system is different.
in console I found this:
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a new load request.
YSP_VideoPlayer.js:328 anal finger
YSP_VideoPlayer.js:330 anal finger
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi-tilemap.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi-picture.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/YSP_VideoPlayer.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hello there, thanks for reply, your game has a lot potential, keep up the good work, unfortunately i can't help with patreon because don't accept my nation coin.
No worries. Thanks for playing.
in console I found this:
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a new load request.
YSP_VideoPlayer.js:328 anal finger
YSP_VideoPlayer.js:330 anal finger
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi-tilemap.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/libs/pixi-picture.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://odlameecjipmbmbejkplpemijjgpljce/www/js/plugins/YSP_VideoPlayer.js.map: System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
I suggest you checkout the solution here, no a coding problem but browser problem.

For the Love of everything Dont stop making this game it is amazing please keep Progressing
Thanks. We will continue at full force, barely scratched the surface until now.

fallen82924

Jul 25, 2018
When I go to dark forest for cover cover mission (gather 20 wood) I cant move other npc are moving and monster can attack but I cant move
edit: I load an old file and I cant move in dark forest anymore

belvoir

May 17, 2017
I've got stuck after collecting bolo stones near river. After I change map he practically freezes.

Edit, to be clear it's on new adventure, I haven't used old save.

D

Deleted member 1011799

first time launching game.exe.exe

error 1

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (proSnapCore.js:62:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at Function.SceneManager.run (ScreenResolution.js:47:36)

Press F5 to restart the game.

wait a few seconds then go to

error 2

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png

I hit the retry button and

error 3

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefined' of undefined

at Function.Input.update (rpg_core.js:3075:27)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (rpg_managers.js:1966:11)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1356:46)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:208:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907:14)

Press F5 to restart the game.

wait a few seconds then go back to

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png

hit retry and then enter error loop

of

and

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello latest verison v0.20.5

When the MC starts to break the first slave girl the screen blanks at about a second then nothing happens.
Is there some other application that needs to be installed to see the animation?

Thanks

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes