3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Don't know where you got the idea about abandoned thing but no, we don't have such plans. If you follow us on discord, you would know what's going on. And to answer your question, it will be out on 3rd to public.
I very much hope, that you and your crew won't abandon this game. But it happened before with other promising projects. So please excuse my wariness. I wish you guys the best, really! After all I think this is a promising game so far.

It just sounded as if the release date for the public of your 3rd release so far was kept somewhat secretly intentionally, by your quoted statement above, because you didn't specify. After all your supporters already know, when it was released for them, so no need to advertise the supporter level release here, while at the same time not specifying the date of the public release. Not everyone follows your discord on f95, but despite being a pirate site, it's your chance to gain attention, fans and future supporters. Of course there are more leechers, than supporters, but if a dev team proves to deliver steadily and makes a good game, f95 will help to grow a lot over time and gain more supporters, a dev wouldn't be able to reach without hosting on this site. That's how it works. Your statement about public release was somewhat cryptic for me, I missed a specific date. Looking forward to your 3rd release. (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The new updated has been submitted here, now it's upto mods over here, when they upload .
Hope you guys like it !! ;)

Reactions: biggus123

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
The new updated has been submitted here, now it's upto mods over here, when they upload .
Hope you guys like it !! ;)
So the saves from 0.15 don't working in 0.20.5? This is result for resuming game from the end of 0.15:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Can you update the changelog in the main post for the new version please ?
I will once they update over here.

So the saves from 0.15 don't working in 0.20.5? This is result for resuming game from the end of 0.15:
It's not suppossed to work. See , my post #300. This is the last time (hopefully). Give it a fresh start, there's are many changes done.

4GunZ

Oct 20, 2016
It's not suppossed to work. See , my post #300. This is the last time (hopefully). Give it a fresh start, there's are many changes done.
Oh. Thank you.
And one last question - the continuation of the main story already present in 0.20.5 or it's almost technical update?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Oh. Thank you.
And one last question - the continuation of the main story already present in 0.20.5 or it's almost technical update?
Main story continues and changelog updated for those interested.

Reactions: 4GunZ

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Damn I'm dying to play the game, but I don't like RPGM games only if the game is in NLT styles because the movement is more fluid, please don't think I'm underestimating your game and many other games are too many of RPGM games are very slow to play because the movement is slow and complicated. But I'll give it some chance when the game is more advanced, I only have a doubt as to the control of goblins like you control only one or control several others.

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
How can I kidnap the first girl?
I've managed to corner her... I used all the buttons and nothing happens... time runs out and I lose...

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Very detailed change log and congrats on addressing all those tweaks, bugs, balancing issues. I do have to ask is there any more naughty content though? I want to play so bad but trying to hold off until there's a good bit for me to play through. I played the initial release.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How can I kidnap the first girl?
I've managed to corner her... I used all the buttons and nothing happens... time runs out and I lose...
If you read the skill "wench capture" in the menu(and the big wall of dialogue that pops up when you get it), you need to make a bolo club, then press "A"/go to menu and select the option to turn it on, then "F" will fire it.

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
If you read the skill "wench capture" in the menu(and the big wall of dialogue that pops up when you get it), you need to make a bolo club, then press "A"/go to menu and select the option to turn it on, then "F" will fire it.
Thank you very much

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes