3.20 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 2, 2019
Any chance we could get some popped outie bellybuttons on the breeding characters in the future? I notice that it's pretty rare in current 3d modeling in the games, and it kind of goes hand-in-hand with big bellies for me.

Small gripe, I know. But one that has had me scratching my head.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Any chance we could get some popped outie bellybuttons on the breeding characters in the future? I notice that it's pretty rare in current 3d modeling in the games, and it kind of goes hand-in-hand with big bellies for me.

Small gripe, I know. But one that has had me scratching my head.
hmmmm..... very interesting....;)

Reactions: iwudgetthatpregnant

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The new update is out on our supporter platform. Public release will be at a later date next month. Until then, here's a preview .

:unsure:What's happening here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: krozdil

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The saves don't work
Don't save in first two slots. Those are for autosaves. If you are still unable, to save in any save slot,then delete the save folder completely and start fresh.
---------------------------
On a side note, in next version old saves wont work, so whether you want to play this build or not, it's upto you.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Public release will be at a later date next month.
When exactly?
There are just two releases so far 0.1 and 0.15. So it's still very early in development and might get abandoned like so many other promising projects before. Therefore you shouldn't make a mystery out of the public release date, because it's the only chance for new games to gain attention and potential future supporters... just saying.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
When exactly?
There are just two releases so far 0.1 and 0.15. So it's still very early in development and might get abandoned like so many other promising projects before. Therefore you shouldn't make a mystery out of the public release date, because it's the only chance for new games to gain attention and potential future supporters... just saying.
Don't know where you got the idea about abandoned thing but no, we don't have such plans. If you follow us on discord, you would know what's going on. And to answer your question, it will be out on 3rd to public.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes