3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
i have a question is this version only 7 quest ?
if you reached a map with all trees lined side by side and nothing else then game is end. More precisely there are 4 side-quests and 8 main quests. The last main quest is unfinished.

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
The game sometimes crashes for me. It is when I, by habit, press enter during, for instance, battle instead of space. When I strictly hit the space bar it works fine. I saw some mentioning game crashes before.

Ps. How do I check Ennrey's status on progression?

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The game sometimes crashes for me. It is when I, by habit, press enter during, for instance, battle instead of space. When I strictly hit the space bar it works fine. I saw some mentioning game crashes before.

Ps. How do I check Ennrey's status on progression?
yes the random crash issue is solved ( hopefully ) with a new fix coming in next build. For her progression, there's a board in front of the cell. Check that.

Reactions: Anders78

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
It has already been solved, it seems that it was one of the temporary errors that appear when I play some games made with that program and I'm playing on my pc, sorry for bothering

Reactions: asplly97

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
i don get it!! . how do i do to light thecamp fire to break the wench , and how do i get more potency. what is potencey

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
thanks god , i am a swedish dude that love this game thoug i woud love a litel more grafic or moving pictures
Thank you. Lots of improvement are planned, infact the next update would elevate the gameplay experience even more. If you want , you can join our discord, we are more active there.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes