3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Shouldn't that be an update entry to the Quest requirements then: "Wait til night to meat up with Fraenn" ?
Quest log is added as basic guidance system. If everything occurs through quests, there are no meaning of dialogue. It would be just straight forward. Go there, do this and do that. Player's need to read the dialogues too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sallly

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I looked on each page and didn't see anything related, my problem is the following, every time I "click" on the dress at night in the room the game freezes, is there any solution for that?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I looked on each page and didn't see anything related, my problem is the following, every time I "click" on the dress at night in the room the game freezes, is there any solution for that?
Yeah, don't try to steal it.

Why you breakin in and looking at dresses while the shop owner is asleep, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Gugatron

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! Saw this game on the site since the first demo but I didn't think it was a fun game to play and ignore it until watch Mr Falcon playthrough on Youtube to realize it was actually worth to download. The visual, story, combat system,.... look very interesting and have potential

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wonder when goblins became the most sexualised creatures in fantasy worlds, but it seems the norm today...
They are not the norm, the western norm are fairys and succubi, the eastern norm are kemonomimi.

I dont know what i find interesting in this plot, but something is. I just want to know if every goblin keeps his prey or the leader get a harem or if the girls are shared objects...the last option would remove my strange interest right away.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello
I have lightning turned off. When I went to the room with the flying things, the game blanked, and would not display. I clicked around and it did display upside dwon and invertedd, the sort of hug up.

Anybody else seen this behaviour?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hello
I have lightning turned off. When I went to the room with the flying things, the game blanked, and would not display. I clicked around and it did display upside dwon and invertedd, the sort of hug up.

Room with flying things? Do you mean the Dark Forest 1 map?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
There are two lights, one is darker night and another is advance light. You sure , you didn't toggle the darker night as it makes the screen almost dark except for a small portion. ---- if this issue happened with advanced light, post the daytime it occured. It will get fixed in next version if we are able to reproduce the bug on our end.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Hello

Room with flying things? Do you mean the Dark Forest 1 map?
I think I found the problem. This game has some transitions between scenes. In my computer sometimes that just hangs up the game. The game is a black screen, but still runs. I think it must be a driver issue. However if you are doing anything hinky with transitions keep that in mind that it possible could be. problem.

One last thing. I had a hard time finding the entrances/exits on some of the maps. If you are using some kind of color to show that it can be bad for some people who do not see all colors like me. Pleas consider always putting a certain kind of rock or blinking dot. On some maps there are signs at exits, but on the other side sometimes exits do not look obvious.

Thanks, I really do like the game.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes