3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I have the same mistake when entering the battle with the monster! And with all due respect to messages about errors in the game should be answered by the author-developer of the game and certainly not an outsider!
Hang on, you saying u got this error while loading doing battle? P.S: he is not an outsider, he is a member of Dev- team. Just a small test, go to plugins folder inside game folder>www>js>plugins , search for ,"yep_partysystem.js" . Delete it. See if it fixes the issue.

Last edited:

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Did as you advised! And after this action, the game does not start - perhaps the reason is not only in this file

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
I have a problem with quest to collect food and fruits ( cant find fruits , I tried touching some bushes trees etc but nothing) can someone help me with it?

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
i have a problem with the quest "light campfire at night" i got the dress during the night at the house but i don't know what to do now. I arrive at night but I don't know what to do, who can help me?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I have a problem with quest to collect food and fruits ( cant find fruits , I tried touching some bushes trees etc but nothing) can someone help me with it?
Fruits are located in dark forest 2. Violet coloured plants. Get down from outside cave, go left you reach dark forest 1, from there go downwards and you reach dark forest 2.
i have a problem with the quest "light campfire at night" i got the dress during the night at the house but i don't know what to do now. I arrive at night but I don't know what to do, who can help me?
Check campfire before middle throne. Time has to be night and potency is same as virility

Reactions: Raiden-K

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Guys whoever are having problem regarding farming items, checkout the " Farming Map Location" tag in game description in first page.

Dec 29, 2017
SO...
really long opening to get into title menu is annoying and needs to be skippable
and why does it crash when i go into battle

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
SO...
really long opening to get into title menu is annoying and needs to be skippable
and why does it crash when i go into battle
Crash can occur due to various reason and not only game itself. And no body reported crash while starting battle except you. Was it a one time thing or happens continuously?

I have the same mistake when entering the battle with the monster! And with all due respect to messages about errors in the game should be answered by the author-developer of the game and certainly not an outsider!
You getting this error during batlle only too?

-----edit : If you guys can send over your save file , It can help me see if it crashes on my end. ----------

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
An error occurs when trying to start a battle with bats! Saving does not allow adding - says files of this type cannot be downloaded!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I really would want to love this game, but at it's current stage the cruelty is too much, why couldn't the wench be reunited with her big tittied mother?

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
besides the random crashed i had, game shutdown, no error messenge at all, it was an alright experince so far

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Wonder when goblins became the most sexualised creatures in fantasy worlds, but it seems the norm today... and I won't complain :HideThePain:
Wonder if Tolkien had this in mind though...
I'm not very devoted to what Tolkien wrote, however I think he must feel sorry for the Goblins.
Mine is more for Martin.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I'm stuck in here. i go to dungeon, and it show nothing.

View attachment 1191018
Your best bet is to follow what your Questlog says if you get stuck. Hit esc or Rmouse to bring up your menu, it's in there. If you are still having problems post another pic of your Qlog and ill see if i can help out.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I am stuck with the quest "breeding setup". I set up all items in the underground section of B.Kennel. The quest is fulfilled and shows green. No followup-quest showed up. When I now go to cliff forest it says: "I need to put Oggi's items back in the quest box". What items, what questbox?

Update
Ok, I was able to solve it by editing the save and turning the number of Oggi's ItemsI had on hand to 0.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I am stuck with the quest "breeding setup". I set up all items in the underground section of B.Kennel. The quest is fulfilled and shows green. No followup-quest showed up. When I now go to cliff forest it says: "I need to put Oggi's items back in the quest box". What items, what questbox?
You didn't read the text when the quest end. It stated "need to wait until night to talk with fraenn".

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes