3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Very detailed change log and congrats on addressing all those tweaks, bugs, balancing issues. I do have to ask is there any more naughty content though? I want to play so bad but trying to hold off until there's a good bit for me to play through. I played the initial release.
Thank you.Yes there is naughty content 2 short with 1 a bit long.
how many girls are available ?
3, more coming in future.
Android link not working, says violation of terms of service.
Link will be updated soon.
Is the midwife quest completable? or is it simply a placeholder?
It's placeholder. Need to wait till next update.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Damn I'm dying to play the game, but I don't like RPGM games only if the game is in NLT styles because the movement is more fluid, please don't think I'm underestimating your game and many other games are too many of RPGM games are very slow to play because the movement is slow and complicated. But I'll give it some chance when the game is more advanced, I only have a doubt as to the control of goblins like you control only one or control several others.
For now, you control one only gpblin, the leader. Sometimes you are automatically changed to other character perspective and again reverted back to original playable character.
Anyone with a working save? Doing all again...
Old save not work ?, pass ... I'm not in the mood of doing all things again.
I understand save issue can be annoying thing but since this is a game in development save can get broken. But from next update onwards the save from this build would be compatible. In future, if save gets broken, attached save file will be provided.

Reactions: Dudeland

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Game won't start up. Keep getting loading error img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png along with other undefined issues.

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefined' of undefined

at Function.Input.update (rpg_core.js:3075:27)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (rpg_managers.js:1966:11)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1356:46)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:208:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907:14)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Foslux

Aug 9, 2019
Has anybody the same problem? Game stucks at first sex scene after capturing Ennrey, right after fingering animation and I can't do anything with this stuff screenshot.png

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Knife does not want to equip?
Go to equip menu and equip.

is the game stop at midwife cant do anything
Yes game ends at midwife talk with ennrey.

Game won't start up. Keep getting loading error img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png along with other undefined issues.

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'undefined' of undefined

at Function.Input.update (rpg_core.js:3075:27)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (rpg_managers.js:1966:11)
at Function.SceneManager.updateInputData (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1356:46)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMainNoFpsSynch (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:208:10)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_FpsSynchOption.js:203:12)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907:14)

Press F5 to restart the game.
Has anybody the same problem? Game stucks at first sex scene after capturing Ennrey, right after fingering animation and I can't do anything with this stuff View attachment 1278187
hey I seem to be stuck on the first breeding screen is there a button I have to hit or is it a bug?
First try in windowed mode ( F4). Disable any graphical effects too if you have activated any.
If still not working update browsers. Make sure drivers are also updated. This is the maximum I can suggest cuz it's working for others and there are always exception. Every system is different.

cattict

Jul 1, 2020
Set everything up in the main base and now I can't find faelenn in order to progress the quest. Where is he?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes