3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Ok, I don't get this game at all. I have talked to every goblin in the cave multiple times, I have bought things from them, I have put things into the chests, dug up the other chests, set up my bed and I still somehow need to place my bed properly and explore the cave. What am I missing?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Does the game have some kind of memory room or do I have to save before those scenes?
Gallery is planned for future. For now, save before each. You can even name your save to know which save does what ;)

Ok, I don't get this game at all. I have talked to every goblin in the cave multiple times, I have bought things from them, I have put things into the chests, dug up the other chests, set up my bed and I still somehow need to place my bed properly and explore the cave. What am I missing?
Besides the main cave, there are two more smaller cave. Storage on right side, Cell on left house. As soon as you visit those , the Exploration is completed. As for the bed , they are easy to see. Look for sparkling scene near waterfall , but for the spots to appear you need to talk with Gurish, "weapons trader".

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Gallery is planned for future. For now, save before each. You can even name your save to know which save does what ;)

Besides the main cave, there are two more smaller cave. Storage on right side, Cell on left house. As soon as you visit those , the Exploration is completed. As for the bed , they are easy to see. Look for sparkling scene near waterfall , but for the spots to appear you need to talk with Gurish, "weapons trader".
I already did all of that, is it a bug?

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I did it all, the only thing I misunderstood is that the green quests are finished quests, I thought those were the main quests. I thought the quest description turns grey, but only the steps turn grey, that's what I misunderstood

DragonFire35

Oct 28, 2019
can someone help me out i did everything on the first page and this is what i got when i started the game

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (proSnapCore.js:62:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at Function.SceneManager.run (ScreenResolution.js:47:36)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Loading Error

Failed to load: img/pictures/snapTreeBase.png
Retry

Reactions: TheFuture667

BT234

Sep 10, 2018
asplly97 Not sure if you're aware but the speed and the timer at which the breeding wenches run around at is tied to your fps, makes it borderline impossible to catch them at 144fps, had to cap my framerate in order to catch

Reactions: jed999 and asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
asplly97 Not sure if you're aware but the speed and the timer at which the breeding wenches run around at is tied to your fps, makes it borderline impossible to catch them at 144fps, had to cap my framerate in order to catch
that's why fps synch option is added in titlescreen to force cap the game at 60 fps for those who have higher refresh rates.

And rpgmaker MV supports a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz.

Reactions: BT234

TheFuture667

Feb 2, 2018
can someone help me out i did everything on the first page and this is what i got when i started the game

at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (proSnapCore.js:62:10)

Loading Error

Retry
same error

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
No way to continue the story from before the update ? I don't feel like starting again from scratch (because the old saves seems unable to load.) Thanks!

Reactions: no1412005

Thanhphong110p

Jul 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "Midge, post: 6133732, thành viên: 1801252"]
Một chiếc hộp nên được đặt bên cạnh ngai vàng. chỉ cần nhấp vào đó để hoàn thành.
[/TRÍCH DẪN] thanks u

Reactions: Midge

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Loading Error

Retry
For those who are getting this error and unable to start game, try this method, download rpgmaker 1.6.2 from here,

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/

Then copy the "www" folder ( along with patches applied) from the game to rpgmaker 1.6.2 . Now start.

===================================================================================================================The same solution might work for animation freezing issues too . So for those who have it even after patching, it is recommended to try the above method. If it works for animation issue too, let me know.

Last edited:

gonerbee

Mar 8, 2021
Don't want to say, but this dev-team gives one of the best supports on this forum regarding game issues. Hope some of you guys decide to support them. I wish I could have too but this freaking pandemic broke me.

Reactions: krozdil

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Thanks, unfortunately we don't have linux system, so don't know much about that OS. So cannot help there.
Linux uses a case sensitive file system. Which means Mainmenu.ogg is a different file than MainMenu.ogg.
The file the game ships is www/audio/bgm/Mainmenu.rpgmvo. You reference said file as Mainmenu in the following places:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, AFAICT, MainMenu in:
Which under Linux is a different, and nonexistent, file. The fix for the Linux specific bug is to simply use the same casing throughout:
I.E. change line 8 to "Mainmenu",.

Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Linux uses a case sensitive file system. Which means Mainmenu.ogg is a different file than MainMenu.ogg.
The file the game ships is www/audio/bgm/Mainmenu.rpgmvo. You reference said file as Mainmenu in the following places:
And, AFAICT, MainMenu in:
Which under Linux is a different, and nonexistent, file. The fix for the Linux specific bug is to simply use the same casing throughout:
I.E. change line 8 to "Mainmenu",.
I see. Thanks. You doing linux port for this game?

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
So the normal sex scene goes black and can`t do anything so i`m forced to close the game . I can see that there is a patch in the main post , what is it for ?

Last edited:

r309

Feb 24, 2019
stuck on "get wench" quest, says "go to farm in the afternoon" but nothing happens, still inaccessible to most area of the farm just like the night before, and the part (new map) south of the farm does not lead to anywhere
with/without "full final patch" and tried with "wench capture system" on and off

Reactions: jed999
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes