3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
At a standstill. Loaded patches, started from scratch several times. Progress past “Cover Cover”, the next dialog says to get acquainted with wench. The game locks with Oggi getting knocked on his ass. Looking at post “443” on 7 July, I see that there is a “Break Wench” quest, but that never showed up, logically I should have expected that quest before going to breeding cell. I may place this on hold until the next update.
The issue you meantioned getting locked with oggi getting knocked on his ass is the animation freezing issue. Don't know why some pc are not playing the animation. You can try download rpgmaker1.6.2 , see my post#437 on page 22.

And break wench is a submission quest ie it covers her whole corruption not just a single night sex. It shows up after this sequence, first time sex with ennrey and then you see her morning shower next day. After this, the Break Wench quest is added.

Last edited:

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
For some reason my game is locked up after i get the wench skill went to the left and the game locked up going back to the cave as the quest told me too

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
For some reason my game is locked up after i get the wench skill went to the left and the game locked up going back to the cave as the quest told me too
Frozen? There is a patch on discord. If not at night go outside and talk to the gobbo.

Jul 16, 2019
guys how far goes the current version in the thread i have got to the point of capture the elf and the knight brunette this how far game goes atm ?

eyal

Dec 1, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck too... I've returned from finding the red stones for the wizard and, spoke to the other goblin and now I'm like waiting for the elf+knight attack, but they won't come and I have no quests on the list. What should I do?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck too... I've returned from finding the red stones for the wizard and, spoke to the other goblin and now I'm like waiting for the elf+knight attack, but they won't come and I have no quests on the list. What should I do?
hit the bed and forward to next day. check in cliff forest at afternoon.

Reactions: LaCronx

nix6315

Aug 8, 2018
after defeat soldiers and womans goblins say catch them with bolo
press f and say no more bolos left to throw(in combat i have bolos)and they escape and game over
Please help

jed999

May 26, 2021
same here, the bugs never end with this game
Agreed, this one had promise but....

Every morning I see the girl at the waterfall "Finally its time, this is gonna be a big night" !!!!!
Every night - I'm not a doctor, I cant help you, can't do anything but go to sleep and repeat ....

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Agreed, this one had promise but....

Every morning I see the girl at the waterfall "Finally its time, this is gonna be a big night" !!!!!
Every night - I'm not a doctor, I cant help you, can't do anything but go to sleep and repeat ....
Sounds like you're stuck but not bugged. You need to get your virility up to at least 75 then click on the campfire near the throne(if that's the part i think your up to). Some context would help me to help you. What does your questlog say?

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
after defeat soldiers and womans goblins say catch them with bolo
press f and say no more bolos left to throw(in combat i have bolos)and they escape and game over
Please help
Before you fight them see if you can go get more bolos from the river. If not try go into your menu and to game mechanics and change the capture options to "classic"(fighting) and see if that works.

Reactions: nix6315

jed999

May 26, 2021
Sounds like you're stuck but not bugged. You need to get your virility up to at least 75 then click on the campfire near the throne(if that's the part i think your up to). Some context would help me to help you. What does your questlog say?
I started again from a previous save and when I got to the same point, there was an entry in the quest log to meet at the campfire near the throne which was not there the first time, I don't believe there was a campfire near the throne before but I'm not 100% sure. I was searching for the campfire outside and everywhere I thought it might be because of the campfire reference.

I had done the Daily virility routine several times after already reaching 100%, so I'm relatively sure i would have seen the entry in the quest log, had it been there.

TBH, there was already a bit of frustration due to the FPS issue, my system was running at 140 FPS, which made most of the puzzles impossible to solve, the fix took a bit to find and while I agree this is not really a bug, it added to the notion that the game was 'buggy' beyond what has already been documented.

Reactions: Midge
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes