3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Ok , confused with Liliths cave , It says use the horse , but when I ride it to the sparkley jump point nothing happens , Also says need branches ( Already have the old cloth from her closet ) , to make torch , but can't get them anywhere , are they after you cross the river ? Please help . thank you

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Ok , confused with Liliths cave , It says use the horse , but when I ride it to the sparkley jump point nothing happens , Also says need branches ( Already have the old cloth from her closet ) , to make torch , but can't get them anywhere , are they after you cross the river ? Please help . thank you
What happened exactly? Did you click on the sparkle first which would have told you you need the horse? Get the horse then RUN at the sparkle while on it, it should jump automatically. If using the keyboard try toggle autosprint in the options to "on".
Yes the branches are on the other side.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018

The transition to the next map is low on the right, but it is deliberately not well marked. On the narrow river bank. It's best to ride along the edge.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
how do i get the Ore Flint.
From the cave, head down the cliff then left to the forest, then south to the second area which will have fruits and herbs and Ore piles. They have a chance of also dropping the flint and respawn daily.

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
This game is way better than other goblins game I played. Can you deploy it as to web? (I.e. HTML) So that I can play it on other platforms too? Note, it stucks on my windows 11 too.

Yamy123445

Nov 11, 2021
[QUOTE = "BaasB, publicación: 5236427, miembro: 801262"]
Godspeed, [USER = 1000462] asplly97 [/ USER] y para la etiqueta de desarrolladores de juegos, envíe un ticket
[ saben quién grita cuando regresamos del bosque del acantilado

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
RPG's are not good especially that one...walkthrough is like no even there map is 1000 times to big graphic is like complete crap

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes