3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i am at one part of the game, that is telling me to go to cliff forest at noon, to do the ambush, but it won't trigger for me, what do i have to do?

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
i am at one part of the game, that is telling me to go to cliff forest at noon, to do the ambush, but it won't trigger for me, what do i have to do?
Klippe..png
I am unable to find fruits, got meat but hit every tree and still no fruit
dark_forest_2.png
I press and nothing happens and doesn't even go there, writes there is no need to go way
1. you have to press A and turn on the mechanics.
2. You need enough bolastones with you.
3. You have to press F.

stuck on the 5th quest what should I do there
What exactly is written in the questlog?

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Ver 0.21, just started the game and cannot complete breeding startup quest, I gopt the breeding equipment item in the inventory, and it says "Setup items in proper place", which I assume is Breeding kennel, however, I have no idea HOW I'm supposed to set it up???

This is the breeding kennel atm, no interactable items, and when I use the breeding kennel expansion item, nothing happens.

Безымянный.png

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
on the secret cave side quest. i went to the cave and retrieved the musical instrument and gave it to the lady. But the side quest still showing up for it. is there something i am missing? i even killed the thing in there..

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
how to hide your tracks after catching a girl?
You have to harvest the Flax there or you still have some in your pocket.

on the secret cave side quest. i went to the cave and retrieved the musical instrument and gave it to the lady. But the side quest still showing up for it. is there something i am missing? i even killed the thing in there..
shouldn't be when you've finished talking to her.

Heya. i am new here.
Hello, come to the Discord server right away if you are enthusiastic about goblin games.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

Hello, come to the Discord server right away if you are enthusiastic about goblin games.
Yeah... please post link to the Goblin Server please. lol

vikont

Feb 16, 2018

the fact is that in the quest it is necessary to collect 16 flax when I collected 3 piles of 6 for some reason only 2 out of 16 counted and there are no more than 3 piles there

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes