3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Quick question. Once you capture the two other ladies (the elf and warrior woman - forgot their names), there's nothing else to do with them in this version, correct?

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
im confuse with this part of the quest where it ask u to male a blowdirt and i put the stuff form the hint but it not working so im stuck here

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Wheneve I saw this game release on 2 different sites, not too much longer they got taken down, specifically just this game.
Also is next update gonna have a fix for the saves?

Oct 3, 2019
After returning from dark secret cave, how do we cross the river....it doesn't swim neither horse.....rather just before sunk,,it wishes for gallopping??? how's that works?...anybody got soln..

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
After returning from dark secret cave, how do we cross the river....it doesn't swim neither horse.....rather just before sunk,,it wishes for gallopping??? how's that works?...anybody got soln..
You have to use the "run" key while on your horse might be "shift" or something. Click on the star first to get the dialoge(while off the horse) then "run" at it while on the horse.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Today I want try this game. I was really looking forward to it, but the game doesn't work.
Every time when i run it, there was missing file "MenuBG" file is in folder (but in another format. Of course)
I turned off the antivirus and tried to run as an administrator.
I download it from here, via Mega and via Workupload. I tried to extract via Total Commander and via WinRAR.
Everytime the some error.
I have Wndows 7 64bit.
I tried to read the thread, the error is mentioned here once, but the asplly97 only advises re-downloading. I tried it from both servers twice.
If you have some solution, than please help me.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
no update why...
Because you didn't care to upload and share any updates.
It's quite easy, you just need a benevolent and sharing nature, you go onto one of the patreon sites, make an account, support the project, get the file and share it here ...
~TADAAAAA!!~ -> update

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: voerman
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes