EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Nueva Cover Prueba 2 Editada 3.png

Overview:
The Kingdom of Edoriam is plunged into a brutal war against darkness.
You are one of the adventurers of the guild, who, alongside your wife, fights for the good of the realm.
What adventures will you experience? How many will join you on your mission?
How much are you willing to sacrifice for the salvation of the kingdom?
A vast odyssey awaits you, adventurer. Will you become the hero that Edoriam needs, or will you succumb, ensnared by the darkness?
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Pyrthenix - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Publicación 1.png Escena 4.png Escena 2.png Escena 9.png Escena 10.png Extra 6.png Extra 1.png
Escena 11.png Escena 12.png Escena 13.png Escena 15.png Escena 16.png Escena 20.png Netorase 30.png

Last edited by a moderator:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
View attachment 2840877
He didn't want his efforts wasted
I kinda can understand that, If I made a game I would want people to experience everything, every little scene etc, but the best games imo has so much content one wouldn't even bother to see. For example, I barely even talked to Aidan or whatever he was called when I played Mass Effect. In truth, I let him die every time! I bet he was cool, idk, but the choice between him or Ashley...... I'm but a simple man yo!!
Anyway back to BG3! Which also probably has lots of cool content I'll never see :)

The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
I kinda can understand that, If I made a game I would want people to experience everything, every little scene etc, but the best games imo has so much content one wouldn't even bother to see. For example, I barely even talked to Aidan or whatever he was called when I played Mass Effect. In truth, I let him die every time! I bet he was cool, idk, but the choice between him or Ashley...... I'm but a simple man yo!!
Anyway back to BG3! Which also probably has lots of cool content I'll never see :)
You won't miss much, I tried dying to almost every event and it only showed a game over text instead of defeated scenes. The scenes are voiced tho but rare and only story based.

MashedGarlic

Oct 9, 2020
Hear me out dev. Please reduce the amount of monsters in the cave; I'm getting so many encounters that it's such a waste of time and demotivating to continue the game. And after all those efforts, you're telling me I'm not getting a scene at the end of version 0.1. It's a big bruh for me. However, nice cg, nice story and will lookout for further updates.

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
So anyone know how to get past the cave at 3:34?
been to the centre got some dialogue looked in every place and cant advance

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes