Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
p.s. addressed to the creator of the game, when you get to the point where you decide to stop, you have to put a message "you have reached the end of version 0.1.9 thanks for playing, see you at version 0.2.0 and blah blah blah. If you don't say that the game ends there, one will think it's broken

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
WIP = Work In Progress. In other words, that's as far as the content of the version goes, so you can only wait for the next update to continue the story.
he put the word "wip", because the sentence "this is where version 0.1.9 ends" was too long

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I didn't realize I could change the names of the MCs since I started with the first save. Is it possible to change their names mid-game? I would hate to start over just to change their names. Is there a nightlife, like going to the tavern and getting groped or being forced to cheat? I guess I'm still early in the game. Going to the Academy to find out about the orb they got from the Orc's cave.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Go to items and press torch.
thank you!

the dev should really add some text box telling players to do that or have just a small light right around the character until we use the torch just so we don't think the game is bugged

as for the combat complaints, i think what would solve those is if they made combat faster or had an option for battle speed in menu

I guess the dev is not here. I think i'd have to go join their discord or try to contact them some other way but im not sure i'll do it. if anybody already has a channel towards the dev, feel free to pass them my feedback!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes