Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
im not sure if this is ment to be like this or if im doing something wrong: both my chars are lvl22 and william does easyly up to 2k dmg in one attack while eli´s spells barely reach 300. is this normal? how do i get eli stronger?

mliam

Mar 22, 2023
Where can i find the 1.18 NFSW Netorare event (Aron masturbates your wife behind your back)

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Where can i find the 1.18 NFSW Netorare event (Aron masturbates your wife behind your back)
Just go to the old man to complete the 0.1.7 main quest but Elisabeth needs to have low fidelity for the Netorare scenes

喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022
Hi! I just wanna ask where is the Mysterious Hooded Figure? Someone said he is behind the inn in the Night. But I still can't find him. thx!

Last edited:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Game was nice while it gave the idea of having a choice whether to go the NTR Route or not, then completely killed my interest when it forced NTR "for the good of the kingdom" (which is just tryin to justify the forced NTR bs).

1/10 stars, with 1 the star for the graphics & animations. Good luck with the game but ye lost me as a player.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Game was nice while it gave the idea of having a choice whether to go the NTR Route or not, then completely killed my interest when it forced NTR "for the good of the kingdom" (which is just tryin to justify the forced NTR bs).

1/10 stars, with 1 the star for the graphics & animations. Good luck with the game but ye lost me as a player.
m8, you saw the tags yet you decided to play the game, if you don't like it, leave and don't annoy others, tired of people like this that go into NTR games and start to complain

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
m8, you saw the tags yet you decided to play the game, if you don't like it, leave and don't annoy others, tired of people like this that go into NTR games and start to complain
Ye are obviously not understanding the tags, since Male Domination is one of them (which stands for Male Protagonist as the dominant one, hence the choice whether to go the NTR Route or Not). It even hints at this in the game description.

Also what I wrote wasn't a complaint, it was a statement & reason for the low rating.

Reactions: Aioria619

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
forced NTR "for the good of the kingdom"
You can prevent it :illuminati:

Ye are obviously not understanding the tags, since Male Domination is one of them (which stands for Male Protagonist as the dominant one, hence the choice whether to go the NTR Route or Not). It even hints at this in the game description.
(Completely hypothetical scenarios)
If I dominated your wife, I would have sent her to a hobo camp, where she would be dominated and fucked, while I would bring you to watch reveling in my act of dominance over everyone with a pleasure on my face.

If I dominated..., where she dominates hobos to fuck her, like I asked her to do...

A peak of NTR :BootyTime:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Ye are obviously not understanding the tags, since Male Domination is one of them (which stands for Male Protagonist as the dominant one, hence the choice whether to go the NTR Route or Not).
"Male Domination" tag means male domination and nothing more than that (some man dominate someone). In future rework of the tag system there will be "protagonist-dom" tag, which is exactly what you mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022

hi, guy, I have played the 0.18a and there is no forced ntr. Everything depends on your choices. In other words, you can prevent every ntr content. For example Aron, I never let the wife stay with him. Of course, the game still have good ntrs content. In addition, dev notes have explained that The game primarily focuses on netorase and corruption themes, so if you dislike ntr content, just don't play it.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes