peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
reading patch notes it seems there is a difference between love and fidelity stat. Where do I see the love stat ?

Is there a possibility down the road to permanantly lose your wife if fidelity is too low ? I like the idea of corrupting her and getting loads of netorase and netorare content but would want to avoid losing her.

I got the 2.3 version but it says that the gallery is not fully implemented but it will be in the next few days with a hotfix. Can we have an ETA on that hotfix ? Also once the gallery is implemented, will it retroactively give us access to the scenes we uncovered before the hotfix ? If not I might just wait before advancing.

And great/funny game concept, damn those druids and their polygamous ways !

Last edited:

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
Koikatsu graphics again. Koikatsu is a game, not an art making device. It's not even well done, the models are basic to the point that I didn't even have to open the thread, I could see the generic koikatsu-face from the thumbnail.

Koikatsu screenshots in an RPGM "game" is just an ASSET FLIP, and e-begging with a patreon when you can't even be bothered to make a single piece of art yourself is just trash, absolute grifting trash.

Seriously people, just go play Koikatsu. It is actually better in every conceivable way than anything that just rips .001% of the assets koikatsu has to staple them onto an rpgm with ESL-tier generic writing. Koikatsu has tens of thousands of pre-made characters downloadable as "cards". You don't have to do any character creation yourself - the "dev" certainly didn't.
what you trying to say is similar to say coca is not a drink because it contain sugar, people just need to eat sugar than buying coca to drink

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
what you trying to say is similar to say coca is not a drink because it contain sugar, people just need to eat sugar than buying coca to drink
More like don't pay a goon for a printed out picture of shitty dollar store cocoa when you could just go drink much better cocoa. Koikatsu isn't complicated. It's a game, not a modeling program.

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
More like don't pay a goon for a printed out picture of shitty dollar store cocoa when you could just go drink much better cocoa. Koikatsu isn't complicated. It's a game, not a modeling program.
well roblox is a game but it provide studio for anyone to make more game, koikatsu is a game that also provide studio so why cant it became a tool to create new game? bro just mad because people dont pay large money for koikatsu than people that pay koikatsu to use their studio

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
well roblox is a game but it provide studio for anyone to make more game, koikatsu is a game that also provide studio so why cant it became a tool to create new game? bro just mad because people dont pay large money for koikatsu than people that pay koikatsu to use their studio

You're on a pirate site. I'm not mad people aren't paying, I'm mad these grifter trash are literally taking crappy, low effort screencaps / screen recordings of a MUCH BETTER GAME and slapping 10 minutes of shitty text on it, vomiting up a demo and e-begging as if they actually deserve money for it.

This shit is shovelware of the worst kind. It's trash. It clutters up the site with worthless garbage. It all belongs in a dumpster fire.

KittyFox8400

Mar 9, 2023
Can someone post a walkthrough for the torch maze dungeon, i keep spinning but cant find the door.
Wasted all the torches just to find a door.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I have a question, is the Suburbs quest bugged?
Where is the hope shelter? Is it the building in the top right corner?
If yes I cant enter it.
Only thing I can interact with is the statue next to it. Is it a riddle?
Please tell me, I am genuinely confused.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I have a question, is the Suburbs quest bugged?
Where is the hope shelter? Is it the building in the top right corner?
If yes I cant enter it.
Only thing I can interact with is the statue next to it. Is it a riddle?
Please tell me, I am genuinely confused.
You can only enter the shelter in the 2.3 version

MostofGods

Jul 27, 2021
Anyone playing this on ios using onsplayer? I can't seem to get through the opening scene where they go to the guild to report because it stutters like crazy. Even tho the battle and CG system work just fine.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Since I happened to be in the mood for corruption stuff, and that word is part of this game's tag-line, I decided to take a look at it, and found it interesting enough that I figured that I might as well dump some thoughts on it before I buzz off for another year or so. (Or until something changes in either my financial situation or my payment priorities to get me to support this particular project...)

First thing first. I have to say that after messing with 0.2.2 for a while, I find this project to be both impressive and concerning. It's impressive because it seems well thought out on a lot of levels and you can tell that there's a lot of work being put in for just about everything that's being thrown in there. It's concerning because it has a LOT of moving parts and systems, which means a lot of work and a lot of details that need to be kept track of to account for various interactions between these systems, and there's apparently a plan to add even more things moving forward. On top of that, the story and H-content has more variety to it than some big name VNs out there, which adds even MORE complexity to things on a pure narrative level.

As such, Edoriam could end up being a really great game... but at the same time, there's a lot of room for it to crash and burn too.

From the pure H perspective, it's hitting a pretty big number of niches, but because of that, it feels like it lacks focus, and if things aren't managed well, it might not satisfy anyone that's focused on a specific niche. That's not really a problem for me, because I enjoy just about everything this game has to offer except the flavor of femdom it's using, which isn't to my taste. However that leaves a lot of content variety and a lot of scene types to enjoy in all sorts of permutations. There's potential for a LOT of replayability here for someone like me, but in my experience, most people aren't as likely to like so much of everything the way I do.

On a different note, my biggest disappointment for the time being is that a number of the wife-y's scenes with others can't be seen fully or properly. Especially the marathon fucking she gets from that one orc when defeated. I don't care that McCuck-kun can't see it, I want to see it dammit! This is probably the one detail that would make the Netorase and Netorare content less enjoyable for me, because I don't particularly care about self-inserting and all that jazz. I'm here to see and read hot smut after all.

Dunno how many other people care though... and I suppose some people prefer the immersion or whatever. Though I think a toggle/setting/something to show an "All perspective" or whatnot that lets the player see what's happening to the wife even when the MC can't wouldn't hurt. That said, I understand that this would be a LOT of work for a number of scenes which don't have anything at all. (like the 1st meeting with Aron, in which not much happens but the MC doesn't peep on it either)

Moving on, it's definitely true that the Corruption stat is grindy to get at the moment. Dunno yet if that's a concern or not, if only because realistically speaking, the game isn't that deep into the Main Story and doesn't have that much optional content yet, so how Corruption is accumulated will likely change as more and more things are added to the game. The price for the consumables that rise and lower corruption seem very high right now... but, again, it's pretty much still the very start of the game and there's next to no optional content in terms of quests and whatnot, so right now, the amount of money you can earn is far from what you'll be able to have later down the line, most likely. As such, I'd say that it's a tad too early to worry about the grindiness of the stat in question.

That said, the stat in question feels more like "Lust" rather than corruption, because quite frankly, as long as you keep her fidelity high, there's no particular demerits to the stat in question. MC doesn't even HAVE to share her with anyone, the stat can just serve as willingness to do increasingly kinky stuff in places and situations where they probably shouldn't. A fact that's already exemplified with the bathroom at the bar or the library or whatnot. Maybe that'll change in the future, but by all accounts, it doesn't seem like there's anything preventing a player from getting high corruption, high fidelity and high Light alignment on the MC and ending up with a good and very perverted ending with just the wifey. That's not a bad thing, for the record, but it does mean that the stat in question isn't really "corruption" on its own. Any real corruption seems to result out of a combination of high lust and low fidelity, and the latter is mostly a consequence of hubby not paying enough attention to his wife, which, y'know, if he lets that happen, he deserves whatever he gets out of it.

The impression is made all the stronger because the MC does have actual corruption going on with the Light/Darkness divide, where the Darkness side seems to lead to genuinely fucked up shit if he goes deep into that direction.

Speaking of that, I have to nitpick the encounter with the two goblins, where, if you start to negotiate with them, your only options are to lend the wifey, pay them an absurd amount of money for that stage of the game, or kill them... and the option to kill them is the same regardless of whether you pick it from the start or pick it as a result of them pushing the issue during negotiations. Which it shouldn't be, imho. Considering the strength of the MC and his wife, there's no particular reason why they can't refuse and just kick the ass of the brothers a bit and get them out of the way without killing them and going "Stupid goblins how DARE you, face my WRATH."

Moving on, a big problem that I think the game has right now is how it presents information... or rather, how it doesn't...

The fact of the matter is that unless I missed something, the game doesn't actually ever tell you about the skill tree, and I only opened it for the 1st time when I was checking out if any keys did anything. The wife interaction menu is, I think, mentioned once at some point. The shortcut to view the wife's status with the C key isn't mentioned anywhere that I could see. That's something that's going to need to be fixed in the long run... though I recommend sooner rather than later because it can cause issues with new players that pick up the game. I was really, REALLY confused why the MC didn't seem to be getting any new skills as he leveled up, while his wife kept getting new ones for a good while.

I also recommend arranging some way to access and close these menus with the mouse. Being able to fully play the game with the mouse is always a good idea imho, and that's simply not possible at the moment. Having Right Click or whatnot enabled to hide the text box like other VNs and RPGM games do is also a good idea. (Also, the world map basically can't be navigated with just the mouse right now for some reason, unless you do it REALLY slowly...)

Speaking of skills...

You're gonna need to separate this stuff into more lists, both in the menu and in combat. Already, with what skill trees are available being able to only go a couple of levels deep and whatnot, and you can end up with a ridiculously large list of crap to navigate through.

Also, I wish I knew about the skill tree BEFORE I wasted a bunch of money buying torches, when I could have just gotten that one skill in the fire tree that does the same thing for 5 mana and seems to last longer to boot. Seriously, this should be mentioned and pinned somewhere. Buy the 200 Gold fire skill, have MC learn it, go to the magical academy and grind a bit on the living armors, unlock the 1st level of pyromancy and then the skill on the right, profit. Not like MC is doing anything with his MP at that point anyway.

That said, I DO like the fact that you have the option to just grind skill points at the training dummies if you feel like it. That's definitely one of the better parts of the game and it'll definitely come in handy as the skill trees become even bigger and whatnot. I especially like the fact that these are essentially a free source of stats and utility and whatnot that does not directly depend on levels and gear, just time investment. If these systems will be developed well, they can definitely add to the replayability of the game in the long run... but much like with the H-content, they present a LOT of moving parts that are going to need to be managed, and with the sheer number of skill trees present, it may be difficult to make all of them relevant if people pay attention to stuff.

As is, right now, the damaging magic skills are kind of pointless for the MC, because you don't have gear options that focus on magic damage outside of equipping M.Atk runes in multiple slots... but that's obviously not a good deal because why do that when you can double down on physical attack and do even MOAR damage that way, if that's what you're aiming for?

There is use in the Utility stuff though, like the aforementioned fire spell, and I think there's that one spell that can apply burn that might be good? Then there's the wind spell that boosts AGI. In general buffs, debuffs and heals seem like they'd have great synergy with "magic knight" type of idea, which is about the only real option for the moment. Though I figure that might also change if there's a more solid element system added to the game too, with resistances and weaknesses and whatnot... but even then, a "buff sword to do fire damage or whatever" type skill would likely work better.

Oh, and Elizabeth probably needs more TP skills than just Encourage, unless the plan is for her to use most of her TP for sex skill stuff whenever that's implemented...

Also, right now, the optimal play against big bosses seems to be "Keep them frozen with Elizabeth while MC smacks them with the sword, throw in the occasional encourage on him so he can keep spamming whatever most damaging sword skill he has." Which, ok, I personally don't mind tbh, simple isn't bad or anything, but I could see people getting bored of that.

On another note, too many damn mobs with poison! Seriously. That shit's annoying. Why do they have to be LITERALLY everywhere? Gimme some gear with poison immunity somewhere if they're gonna be THAT much of a frequent head-ache... Hell, make it a rune option at higher levels, force people to choose between debuff immunities of various kinds and various options of high stats, maybe some other high tier effects too. Would love HP and/or MP regen too for when you're grinding normal mobs and stuff for whatever reason.

In any case, dunno if I'll keep messing around with this version of the game. About the only thing I didn't check out is the harem stuff. I don't actually know yet how you get around to MC actually doing anything with other women aside from a couple of peeping opportunities... and my understanding is that there's not much in that direction at the moment anyway. Maybe I'll bother, maybe I won't. For now, I'll say that I'll be keeping an eye on this project and that it's definitely one worth keeping track of (and paying for if one has the funds... which I don't right now, but I can hope it'll change.)

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes