slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your support and your opinions.

Following your advice, I have implemented some changes and improvements, releasing a small patch of fixes.

Versión 0.1.0b

-The intro is now skippable.

-A new item has been added to the game, called "stimulanting," to revive characters.

-Encounters with enemies in the first two levels of the temple cave have been reduced by half.

-A CG has been remade, fixing some errors.

Done! Yes, that cave was quite chaotic. Thank you for letting me know!

I understand, I also prefer games with choices.

Only these initial decisions will be forced, from the next update, the choices will increase, allowing players to avoid NTR and explore other paths or fetishes. The current version is the game's introduction (hence the forced nature of the decisions).

The game will primarily be based on NTR, but it will be by the player's own decision (until reaching very high levels of corruption, in which case the wife might assume a more proactive role).

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad you like them.

Both the encounters in the cave and the inability to revive have been corrected.

Thank you very much to everyone for your opinions.

This is a very early version of the game and is far from being the final version. I ask for your patience regarding any errors or certain game mechanics that are far from what they will eventually become. Thank you very much for your advice and for helping me improve.

Soon, I will create a Discord community where we can share ideas and improve the game together. I will also enable surveys on Patreon to guide development towards what you might like the most.

Have a good day! ^-^
ANDROID ?

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
WHAT MAKES A HUMAN BEING READ THE TAGS AND NETORARE is there and the person who doesn't like it, accesses the topic to complain?

It could just be some mental illness. Look for other games with the TAGS you like and stop disturbing them.

One01

Feb 9, 2022
The game is good and everything but personally I don't like going back and forth everywhere, I hope one day there will be a Renpy version

Reactions: slaifer99

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sending her to Aron for NTS actions will reduce her fidelity. However, there's always follow-up sex with Elisabeth in where a bit of fidelity is restored, so it can be grindy. Just don't do any "Love" actions because that wil raise fidelity even more.

But yeah, what Hefiron said, there should be changes in the future with those events.

Losing battles with certain NPCs in the story/the one side quest in the game will also cause an NTR event and you'll lose a ton of fidelity that way as well, about 10 points each I think.

And doing any "evil" actions or choices will reduce her fidelity, at least for now. There is an "evil" path that will eventually be in the game (there's even one major side event in the game right now that you can do to corrupt yourself with some evil goddess or something), and IIRC, the dev said you can turn Elisabeth evil as well in the future. So I would imagine if you make Elisabeth evil, then your fidelity probably goes up doing evil actions, and down if you do "good" actions.
I didn't actually play this yet, If the dev is thinking of reworking the mechanics, I'd like to offer an advice.

The problem with the current system seems to be that fidelity isn't set up to be a great path selecting variable. If sending her on NTS events is what lowers fidelity, and that will eventually lead to NTR, what about the people that enjoys NTS but not NTR? What about the people that enjoy NTR but not NTS? And if doing evil acts decreases her fidelity, what about the people that want a evil dom MC taking his harem?

From a story or character perspective, perhaps the current mechanic could make sense, but it doesn't lead to a clean route selection system.

There are various ways you might address this, but I will just offer one simple option. Gives choices for the female protagonist to determine her own fidelity. Even if you don't make her a full on dual MC, the fidelity can be a choice from her side so that even if the MC does all the "right" things to not pass her around, she may be tempted and cheat on him if the player makes her. Or the MC might do some evil acts that normally pushes her away, but the player can let her justify his actions and stay loyal to him, eventually maybe getting corrupted together with him as he forms his own harem or something. It's just much easier to plan route selection this way.

If giving FMC choices in unacceptable, I guess you can try to get creative. I'd just point out two considerations when it comes to player psychology. Unlike NTS fans, many NTR fans don't want the MC to have a say on the matter. Part of the NTR narrative is that it is happening behind his back or against his will. So how do you create this scenario while still giving the player a route making decision? That's what you have to figure out. And for the evil MC, most fans of an evil MC probably don't want him to get punished by getting cucked. It's more of a power fantasy angle of enjoyment, so decreasing fidelity of the girl based on his evil actions could be contrary to what players making evil actions would want.

Edit: Ah, I just read that last paragraph about turning the LI evil. That seems cool. Anyways, I wish the dev luck. The many routes seem very ambitious.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
the change logs always mention love routes, ntr routes, netorase routes, but there hasn't been anything said about femdom stuff for quite a few updates now. Is the femdom stuff just on the back burner and gone or just not worth putting in a change log? It seems like there was the scenes put in with a lady at the academy and some stuff going with your wife, but I dunno if that's still going? There doesn't seem to be any characters beyond them that have anything to do with it.

LaudeMonk

Jul 27, 2023
I didn't actually play this yet, If the dev is thinking of reworking the mechanics, I'd like to offer an advice.

The problem with the current system seems to be that fidelity isn't set up to be a great path selecting variable. If sending her on NTS events is what lowers fidelity, and that will eventually lead to NTR, what about the people that enjoys NTS but not NTR? What about the people that enjoy NTR but not NTS?
Netorase is one of the main focuses of the game as well as Netorare. If you want Netorase, then you have to keep her fidelity up. You do this by doing Love Interactions to increase her fidelity. It makes sense, if you don't do anything to make sure that you still love her, then she's going to fall out of love she's going to go behind your back.

I do not like Netorare and I love Netorase, so I make sure to keep her fidelity up. She hasn't done anything behind MC's back in my playthrough, and I make sure to win all story battles I come across so she doesn't get raped.

Your suggestion for a dual MC system where you can play as Elisabeth and have her make her own choices that also affects fidelity is interesting! That would be pretty cool to see.

EDIT: Looking at suggestions made in the discord, it does look like Pyrthenix does plan on adding wife POVs into the game, but I'm not sure about making choices as her that affect her stats. I can definitely ask.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
WHAT MAKES A HUMAN BEING READ THE TAGS AND NETORARE is there and the person who doesn't like it, accesses the topic to complain?

It could just be some mental illness. Look for other games with the TAGS you like and stop disturbing them.
This, haha.. Anti-NTR people sure have issues.. You would think it's the other way around right?
But the ones starting the fires are people anti about it. I don't go in to sites flaming tags and kinks. I might ask how much and if it's avoidable and skippable.
Even that being an issue is stupid AF. It's not enough for them that you can just avoid it, then have to know it didn't happen.. Like.. If you didn't see it? And it's a damn game.. Just pretend it didn't happen? They really need the dev to hold their hand and shoulder saying it doesn't happen (..but it did).

It's royal but I mean if they don't like netorare on that level then why the fuck even enter the game page here. They should really just search for games having the netorare tag excluded. Would save him/her the trouble of rage and more so.. us.. Dumbasses

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm sorry about that.

Upon returning to the city for the first time, you need to head to the Guild (upper right in the commercial district of Capital City).

I'll fix that error in the next update. Thank you for letting me know!
I love this game. Can the textbox be hidden?

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
when i first played it, i would always needed to restart save when a new update came out, even if i had the previous update save, is it still following that formula?

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I seem to have an issue where every time I press A to enter in that path screen, Elisabeth vanishes. Only reappears during story cutscenes. Am I an idiot and there is an obvious way to resummon her or is this a bug? Pressing Q just tells me she's not with me and that MC misses her.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Koikatsu graphics again. Koikatsu is a game, not an art making device. It's not even well done, the models are basic to the point that I didn't even have to open the thread, I could see the generic koikatsu-face from the thumbnail.

Koikatsu screenshots in an RPGM "game" is just an ASSET FLIP, and e-begging with a patreon when you can't even be bothered to make a single piece of art yourself is just trash, absolute grifting trash.

Seriously people, just go play Koikatsu. It is actually better in every conceivable way than anything that just rips .001% of the assets koikatsu has to staple them onto an rpgm with ESL-tier generic writing. Koikatsu has tens of thousands of pre-made characters downloadable as "cards". You don't have to do any character creation yourself - the "dev" certainly didn't.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Apr 16, 2018
Is there a way for the MC to be evil without losing his wife, or at least for him to go after other people's partners?

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes