Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
does the old saves work on the new patch ?
Always work. You just need to make some shaman dance for it: make a backup of your last save, save new game in the slot of your last save, then replace the new save with your last one.
UPD: Or when you overwrite the new version over the old one don't move the "www\save" folder along with the rest of the game. I just did that and it worked!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sossse

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone tell me if the slum reputation quest (raise reputation above 25) is currently achievable? Are there more other quests behind it?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So if you choose not to let your wife sleep with what's his name, there isn't any actual NTR? It's all based on at least using NTRS to build up corruption? I didn't let that happen, but think I did every other actual choice (bar not losing to the orc or letting him be with my wife) that would lead to some corruption, but it wasn't a lot.
I've read of a black guy in the slums (another stereotype checked off the list LOL) but that's it? And even that's still based on corruption.
And I'm not talking about the Game Over Rape orc/goblin stuff. I dislike games where, if you put in any effort, you literally just have to stay on defense all the time to let your GOR enemy kill you. And GOR type stuff is kind of lazy to me.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
So if you choose not to let your wife sleep with what's his name, there isn't any actual NTR? It's all based on at least using NTRS to build up corruption? I didn't let that happen, but think I did every other actual choice (bar not losing to the orc or letting him be with my wife) that would lead to some corruption, but it wasn't a lot.
I've read of a black guy in the slums (another stereotype checked off the list LOL) but that's it? And even that's still based on corruption.
And I'm not talking about the Game Over Rape orc/goblin stuff. I dislike games where, if you put in any effort, you literally just have to stay on defense all the time to let your GOR enemy kill you. And GOR type stuff is kind of lazy to me.
The "BBC" hobo in the slums require corruption AND wife fidelity below 30, so yeah, either way, that Aron guy still get to feast on her pussy plenty before any other men can have some. It's understandable for the game is still in very early build.

What worrying me is the changelog, it implies that the dev has rather huge ambition for the game. Dunno if they can follow it through.

Reactions: Taboofan

por12

Nov 22, 2020
The "BBC" hobo in the slums require corruption AND wife fidelity below 30, so yeah, either way, that Aron guy still get to feast on her pussy plenty before any other men can have some. It's understandable for the game is still in very early build.

What worrying me is the changelog, it implies that the dev has rather huge ambition for the game. Dunno if they can follow it through.
ye bru,netorase all good but when will the dev implement hidden ntr?the best one

2028?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019

Yeah, there needs to be some choices from the wife side of thing. ONly mildly different scenes, maybe, but if the only way to open the NTR door is to go down the NTRS route now, that's kind of bad. I also have not idea how hard it would be to go back and add things in later to the early segments of the game like that in RPGmaker

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
My reputation is stuck at 16 no matter what I do.
Same thing and the same number. It seems to me that there is no further plot yet. According to the info after changelogs the author is now working on systems and scenes, rather than over the plot and quests.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My only quest says, "Gleam of the Outcasts". I am supposed to work in the tavern, help at the Hope shelter, and roam the suburbs looking for people to help. But, I go to the tavern and only get offered food, no work. I can't get to the Suburbs the guards won't let us pass. So, how do I complete this quest? HELP!!!

Can the textbox be hidden?

I wish Mr. Dev could make the animations run more smoothly. I'm having to keep pressing the mouse during animations to move the story along way too much.

Finally, is there a walkthrough?

Is it possible for wifely to go out on her own? Seperate from her husband so that she can be naughty without him knowing about it?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes