Aaraknid

Sep 11, 2021
Help, my reputation is still the same. I've played for about 3 hours, but I still have 12 reputation points

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Can some one tell me how to guide through the investigate the interior of the cave
Top right / "Northeast" corner, the entrance to the 2nd sub-area is easily mistaken for a black wall.

Caveat: IIRC. I found it one time, could be wrong.

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
I wanted to give this game an honest shot because at least on the surface it seems like it'd be right down my alley, but the writing is rough. Right off the bat I saw characters saying things like *smiles mischievously* in dialogue as though they're trying to role-play for the very first time. Does it improve, or is the early writing indicative of the rest of the game's quality?

Reactions: znnrqp

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
I wanted to give this game an honest shot because at least on the surface it seems like it'd be right down my alley, but the writing is rough. Right off the bat I saw characters saying things like *smiles mischievously* in dialogue as though they're trying to role-play for the very first time. Does it improve, or is the early writing indicative of the rest of the game's quality?
Honestly? The worldbuilding is pretty good, and my source for that is the dialogue getting generally better in the lore-dump conversations.

Which, given what site this is, might be a negative in its own way...

Reactions: Dungeridoo

Nightingale428

Aug 6, 2024
Question: I did not have enough corruption and ended up missing the NTR scene where Elizabeth meets the black guy for the first time in the Suburbs. Am I locked out of that scene now, since I ended up saving without realizing I had missed it?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Question: I did not have enough corruption and ended up missing the NTR scene where Elizabeth meets the black guy for the first time in the Suburbs. Am I locked out of that scene now, since I ended up saving without realizing I had missed it?
I think you did miss it, it happened to me as well, had to replay a good chunk of the game because of that

Reactions: Nightingale428

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Damn. Also isn’t there another NTR scene involving goblins/orcs? I might have missed that too, I just don’t know where it is.
There are two involving the Goblins and Orcs (with the wife of course) which is during the mission on the Guild, if you loose the Brute Orc will have his way with the wife while you are unconscious, or let him have her only if her corruption is over 250 I think, and Goblins only they fondle the wife's tits on the cave, if you allow it of course and they can get a little further if she is corrupted enough, other than that I think that's just that

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
There are two involving the Goblins and Orcs (with the wife of course) which is during the mission on the Guild, if you loose the Brute Orc will have his way with the wife while you are unconscious, or let him have her only if her corruption is over 250 I think, and Goblins only they fondle the wife's tits on the cave, if you allow it of course and they can get a little further if she is corrupted enough, other than that I think that's just that
What happens if you let her get with the orc? Is it much different from losing to him after she refuses for low corruption?

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Today a guy wanted me to fuck his wife. I'm just disgusted is not like in the games, could say "wow, really sherlok" haha. Just want to put it somewhere haha

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes