MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is this a game where the MC gets NTR'd, or where both cheat, or where the MC NTR's his wife? I can't tell by just the pictures/description. It looks like it's both cheat on eachother?
you can do both if you like netorare, you can make her cheat on the husband. If you like Netorase the husband can make her sleep with someone else

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
hmm the memory room i cant just view the scene i might had miss in main story? since im doing NTS path/Vanilla i didnt wanna grind losing fidelity for NTR we cant view them directly still?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Legend of the Hero of Edoriam [v0.2.3] [Pyrthenix] - Compressed

Win [372 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xsavius

Jun 29, 2019
Can somebody tell me is there gallery on this game yet!
To open the gallery you need to talk to the character with white hair on the third floor of the academy (bottom right). Next, press “A” on the keyboard, thereby going to the location of the skill tree, and on the right there will be a transition to the gallery.

Apr 7, 2023
I can`t get these to trigger

-Added New Main NFSW Netorase Event (Cuckold Report: "Your desires have been heard, my love. I've managed to convince Aron to let you come next time~...") (with variations according to corruption and choices).
-Added New Main NFSW Netorase Event (Taking your wife to Aron: "Are you ready to watch him make me his right in front of you, darling~...?")

In the book, corruption -> Aron -> lv5 it has two options, done both, nothing else happens

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
-Added New Main NFSW Netorase Event (Cuckold Report: "Your desires have been heard, my love. I've managed to convince Aron to let you come next time~...") (with variations according to corruption and choices).
-Added New Main NFSW Netorase Event (Taking your wife to Aron: "Are you ready to watch him make me his right in front of you, darling~...?")

In the book, corruption -> Aron -> lv5 it has two options, done both, nothing else happens
This means you saw the first. To get the second press "Next" in this menu, and you will find the new 6th level.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
is it possible for me to take the light path making good choices for the main story but also have my wife lose fidelity/become corrupt and do netorare? i'm wondering if it's possible for me to try and be good but have my wife turn evil/debauched doing netorare and possibly humiliation/femdom. my idea is like trying actually be a hero but then the wife switches to the dark side and gaslights/abuses my trust. maybe she can even betray me helping the enemies.

if that isn't in this game which path do i take to make the wife the most evil?

Reactions: Wizmoe

troll6921

Dec 8, 2023
What are people using the make the images for these games? The anime style, almost genshin cell shaded look? Is it blender or something new entirely?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
What are people using the make the images for these games? The anime style, almost genshin cell shaded look? Is it blender or something new entirely?
It's Illusion game Koikatu! with mods. This one and some other Illusion games have a huge toolkit for character customization and scenes, some animation, and a large mod community.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes