wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
their going to kill the game with the bbc shit. i just know it. thats the end of most good games that i have played so far. its like a universal law.
What does bbc stand for since I doubt you are refering to the news site (though it funny to think it is for some reason) and why does it end most games?

LadyMisfortune

Jun 8, 2024
Что означает аббревиатура bbc, поскольку я сомневаюсь, что вы имеете в виду новостной сайт (хотя забавно думать, что по какой-то причине это так), и почему она заканчивает большинство игр?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
"BBC" - Big Black Cock

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
how do you trigger the " Lending your wife at the Magical Academy in exchange for favors " scene in the new update? I searched the whole academy but there is nothing that triggers it for me

Reactions: kilr0y99

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
Dev if you're doing rework, I'd consider deleting the time section, or at least, make it simpler. Because when in the main quest I arrived at the slum or whatever and the npc said I have to come on a specific time (I missed just by an hour) I get frustrated and stop playing. Like I have to go home, sleep, and timed my walk to arrive at a specific time? If I get too early I have to walk around until the time come? Yeah no

Reactions: Umbra_2079

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If I want some of the other girls, the mages, Adara and all I have to play a high fidelity run and no netorare?
Or? Did I miss something to unlock it?
Or there is barely any content with that? All fine if so I'm just wondering becuase I haven't seen that adara/wife scene for example at OP.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes