Unity The Legend of the Spirit Orbs [v1.6.0] [BabusGames]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
HeaderF95.png
Overview:
Hello! I'm Babus from BabusGames. I recently started doing a Zelda parody game called Zelda: Spirit Orbs. The art is based on a doujin called "Taking steps towards Hyrule's Prosperity"-check it out, it's pretty cool. It's the first time I'm doing a skill based game and there's a lot of content to come, but I'd appreciate your feedback to point me in the right direction. Give it a try!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-29
Release Date: 2021-09-29
Developer: BabusGames
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save location:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Patreon Cheat Versions:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
Save v1.5.0
thanks CursedFlame91 for the patreon cheat versions

F04.PNG F03.PNG F05.PNG F92.PNG Header.png sc1.PNG sc2.PNG sc3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i've seen games forced to change the title when they are that spot on..one about dragonballs got letters and had to change alot..the title of yours..Legend of Zelda is spot on to existing game..if the company finds out..you could receive letters..not nice ones..you need to parody the title proper also...not be so spot on ..

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
well..i've seen games forced to change the title when they are that spot on..one about dragonballs got letters and had to change alot..the title of yours..Legend of Zelda is spot on to existing game..if the company finds out..you could receive letters..not nice ones..you need to parody the title proper also...not be so spot on ..
Damn, I didn't think they really could go this far with parody games. I guess this really can be a problem if I plan to expand on this game a lot, so I'll have it in mind. Thanks for the advice!

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yes! The main sex pose was based off that doujin. In fact, I studied the art style of that doujin for making the rest of the CGs, too. I'm going to credit it in the post; it's the least I can do before I add a Credits section in the game itself.
Well, you did a great job with that.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I demand long hair version!

(Pay me no mind. I am just extremely pissed about Game Company N's decision of having her hair cut [or any idiotic symbolic way of "cutting ties with the past to start anew"]. So many waifus died for me, because of this... shite )

(Just to clarify, I don't mind girls with shorter hair. In fact I don't give a fuck about them. More of a fact is, she had long beautiful hair, which she cut on her own accord.
I also don't mind her starting anew, but please don't fkin cut your beautiful hair. There are other ways of "showing of how you changed" )

Another btw. At the time of reading, I think the name "Zelda" is not allowed anywhere without Company N's approval. How about The Legend of Spirit Orbs:Zerule or something? (Though I don't know if they even react to anyone else using "Spirit Orbs")

Oct 16, 2017
The art looks great, Puzzle Genre entices, but the Overview lacks a great deal about the plot, functions, and/or possibly future plans if you care to write such a thorough overview.
I have no clue - other than that this is a parody on Zelda, - of what this game is about, so I'm waiting until later versions.

Reactions: Babus

Babus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2018
I demand long hair version!

(Pay me no mind. I am just extremely pissed about Game Company N's decision of having her hair cut [or any idiotic symbolic way of "cutting ties with the past to start anew"]. So many waifus died for me, because of this... shite )

(Just to clarify, I don't mind girls with shorter hair. In fact I don't give a fuck about them. More of a fact is, she had long beautiful hair, which she cut on her own accord.
I also don't mind her starting anew, but please don't fkin cut your beautiful hair. There are other ways of "showing of how you changed" )

Another btw. At the time of reading, I think the name "Zelda" is not allowed anywhere without Company N's approval. How about The Legend of Spirit Orbs:Zerule or something? (Though I don't know if they even react to anyone else using "Spirit Orbs")
Yeah, I was thinking about "Legend of the Spirit Orbs" after ThunderRob's advice, or something among the lines.

To be honest I prefer long haired Zelda too. But, as a developer, it's so much easier to work with short hair. I have to thank Nintendo on that one lol.

The art looks great, Puzzle Genre entices, but the Overview lacks a great deal about the plot, functions, and/or possibly future plans if you care to write such a thorough overview.
I have no clue - other than that this is a parody on Zelda, - of what this game is about, so I'm waiting until later versions.
It started as a little experiment, so I'm still waiting to see what kind of shape does it take. I'd like to tweak the core mechanics to make it a really addictive, combo-flashy game with cool upgrades and stuff. Also I think it's a priority to add narrative elements that give the sex scenes a lot of more weight. For the moment I'm having a lot of fun developing it, so I'm sure I'll get to these points sometime. My only big concern is that it attracts enough people to my patreon page. I'm currently living out of it, so I can't afford to lose patrons.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Might want to re name this to something like A tale with Yelda spectre globes so nintendo doesn't get you

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes