killer 13

May 14, 2022
an mc who turns into a woman, so incest must be between father or mother and daughter lol

Jun 6, 2022
one question i haven't played it yet, but the male protagonist tag should be there?
technically it is no longer played as a man but as a futa so for me it would be wrong to have it, or does he go back to being a man?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
what kind of incest is there in this game that justifies your tag?
MC helps the family and under the influence of pheromones, mother and daughter fuck each other.

Seems weird that the MC is turned into a girl, and already has tons of makeup on, you think a former guy wouldn't know shit about makeup, especially womens.
I think it was explained that he was just transferred into the body of an already existing girl, but I can be wrong.

Reactions: Arkzero

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
will there be other transformation content beside the first one?
YEAH... After the character transformed in Futa I saw 2 more transformations..

One is that the character can change of Form. The 2nd is Another character that was Transformed after certain sex scene in the last update.

Last edited:

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
Barely started playing it, and I got so lost and confused.. Got to the "kingdom"..
Went to the bar and talked to Rosaleen.. Tried going to the inn, but can't go in.
Went to the "Alchemist's Shop". Looked, didn't buy anything.
Then dialogue talking about using the bimbo potion on some thug?
What thug? Who?
Finally bought the mansion, and then I see someone in a cell in the basement?
Next thing I know, I used the bimbo potion that I NEVER bought, and well..
Lets face it, the sex scene was boring.
No sexy dialogue. No descriptive text describing the sex.
Just one animation loop. (Expect me to believe that the MC fucked her to death using only a single sex position?)

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Barely started playing it, and I got so lost and confused.. Got to the "kingdom"..
Went to the bar and talked to Rosaleen.. Tried going to the inn, but can't go in.
Went to the "Alchemist's Shop". Looked, didn't buy anything.
Then dialogue talking about using the bimbo potion on some thug?
What thug? Who?
Finally bought the mansion, and then I see someone in a cell in the basement?
Next thing I know, I used the bimbo potion that I NEVER bought, and well..
Lets face it, the sex scene was boring.
No sexy dialogue. No descriptive text describing the sex.
Just one animation loop. (Expect me to believe that the MC fucked her to death using only a single sex position?)
Some things don´t happen in the correct order.. After save the blonde princess I saw in the town those who have to kidnapp her again talking about their plans

The BIMBOFICATION potion.. You can only buy it in your 1st conversation with the Shopper.. If not is not available anymore.

Hornkneegamer

Apr 8, 2022
Anyone know where to find the root folder on Android 11? Seems like I can find other games but I can't for the life of me find this game's root folder to fix the sv_actor issue.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Another boring developer.. doesn't believe in anything but a single body for all the girls and all big tits. I really can't stand developers who are too lazy to develop a variety of girls.. same body type with different color skin.. lazy and boring and with these type of developers often see them drop the game because they don't have no real passion since all girls are all the same.. n0o love of the characters and different personalities..

Game to be avoided.

• Sad
Reactions: H.ERO

Anacondras

Jul 21, 2020
i can't move after you get back to your house and wake up after the mason hoe do i fix this and i alrady have the bug fix?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Just a warning: do not enter a place or talk to anyone UNLESS the protagonist says so. This game is a mess and full of bugs, the dev has his own path in mind and does not expect players to roam around and visit places freely.

Reactions: Techno11244
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes