Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Man, this game is more ducked than infamously bad and unfinished games from over 20 years ago. And even if someone were to make a mod to fix the entire game, it would still suck because the story is complete nonsense, the maps are empty outside of what you are meant to do for the main story and the scenes are mostly meh at best. I never use the reviews-page, but if I did, the review would be "The random non-futa isekai chapter that has nothing to do with anything else is by far the best part I saw and I wish that was the whole game, despite me originally coming for the futa. Otherwise, the only saving grace are like 2 or 3 decent scenes."

I know I state nothing new, but this game genuinely gave me the right anger/disappointment-mix that I just had to rant. Legitimately just quit shortly after the sudden timeskip that completely changed the cast, because I couldn't deal with it anymore. :ROFLMAO:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
This game should be marked as completed, since it's marked as completed on the developer's patreon about section.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
This game should be marked as completed, since it's marked as completed on the developer's patreon about section.
A developer slapping a completed label onto an abandoned project to make themselves feel better doesn't magically change it from being abandoned into a reasonably finished project. I've already seen one instance of a developer getting away with that here, however blatant it was, and I'd rather it not become regular. Among other things, it's extremely misleading.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
A developer slapping a completed label onto an abandoned project to make themselves feel better doesn't magically change it from being abandoned into a reasonably finished project. I've already seen one instance of a developer getting away with that here, however blatant it was, and I'd rather it not become regular. Among other things, it's extremely misleading.
What determines that a game is completed according to you? And what determines that the game is completed according to this website?

I would think a game is completed if it has an ending and there's no room for a follow up. I also didn't find any sign of the developer having those intentions.

Last edited:

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I consider a game to be completed, instead of abandoned, when it isn't a choppy mess from beginning to end that was then quickly wrapped up, with minimum effort, into something that vaguely resembles a finished, low-quality project so that the developer could dump it off, call it a day, and then give themselves a pat on the back as they leave it behind. If you want to call any low-effort, rushed project that the developer decided they were tired of and may or may not have slapped some half-assed ending on before abandoning it and moving on completed, then sure, call it completed, I'll just still disagree.

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
What determines that a game is completed according to you? And what determines that the game is completed according to this website?

I would think a game is completed if it has an ending and there's no room for a follow up. I also didn't find any sign of the developer having those intentions.
Well, if you want to go down that semantic route... then it is pretty simple really: this is not the developers site, it is a piracy site that operates by its own rules, separate from whatever the developers want or intend to do (whether you like it or not).

This site has clear rules to what constitutes as abandoned and this games fits the description, and that's that.

The game was obviously was supposed to be more, but suddenly the dev got bored or whatever, and in a rush decided to call it completed. Fine for the dev, he may call it (and do) whatever he wants... but not fine for this site. jsmitth529 sums it up pretty well.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
This site has clear rules to what constitutes as abandoned and this games fits the description, and that's that.
If those rules were so clear I should be able to find them without asking ‍:confused:. I couldn't find anything of the sort.

I think it's fair if the site wants to go through this route, where quality and opinion determines what gets the completed tag. I just have no way to know that's what the site aims for (other than experiencing the site long enough or asking), these semantics is just how I had always seen it.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
ok I found it on game uploading rules

Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
The uploaders or whoever has the authority can determine if they'll strictly follow this here or not. Either way, I don't care, it's okay by me, I'll just consider this before I suggest the prefix.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The uploaders or whoever has the authority can determine if they'll strictly follow this here or not.
Exactly. Rules do have a set wording, but its interpretation can then be pushed by those who enforce it. Surpreme Court and whatnot. The same applies in this little world called f95zone.

Essentially, the admins/mods/uploaders hold the power to decide what constitutes "Abandoned" or not: how much they can push the basic interpretation of the wording. In this case, again, as summed up by this post right above, the forces that be decided that it was enough justification.

Like I said, this isn't a democracy for you or me. There is no argument to be had. Whether we agree or not with this decision (in this case I do agree) it is all the same in the end.

Reactions: Techno11244

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I've never found a more shoddily-made and broken game.

Aside from the surprisingly elaborate environmens and attractice character models, it's all crap. The writing especially. The concept sounds fun, but the character writing, story direction, pacing, plot, etc. are all some of the worst I've seen outside of B movies. No character in this story acts like a human being.

Got stuck in chapter 1 when I needed to hire some maids, was told to go to the castle, was forced to go investigate some goons rather than going to the castle like the game told me to, discovered their plot to kidnap the princess, gave info to the king, and now I can't go into the hole at the graveyard like the game told me to.

So even when you're following directions like a good little puppy, this game's shoddy coding will still fuck you over.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 2075690

Overview:
The amazing tale of Yashi which will be known as a legend in the future!
At night, the main character is having sex with his wife in the open! But after they finished, he was stabbed in the back by his wife for unknown reasons.......
This was not the end for the main character! He had reincarnated into a woman's body! Along with this new body he had also received a big surprise. Escape the cell and build your harem along your quest for world domination!
To know more play the game! It's not that long.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-01
Release Date: 2022-07-04
Developer: One Heroic Man Studio -
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1859052 View attachment 1859051 View attachment 1859054 View attachment 1859064 View attachment 1859063 View attachment 1859055 View attachment 1859049 View attachment 1859057 View attachment 1859058 View attachment 1859059 View attachment 1859062 View attachment 1859060
"At night, the main character is having sex with his wife in the open!
After they finished, he was stabbed in the back by his wife for unknown reasons......."

Being Male Is reason enough. Whatever the reason, I am Sure that He deserved it!!

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes