EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Game Logo.png

Overview:
WARNING THIS GAME IS BUGGY AND WILL BE REMADE IN FUTURE!!

The amazing tale of Yashi which will be known as a legend in the future!
At night, the main character is having sex with his wife in the open! But after they finished, he was stabbed in the back by his wife for unknown reasons.......
This was not the end for the main character! He had reincarnated into a woman's body! Along with this new body he had also received a big surprise. Escape the cell and build your harem along your quest for world domination!
To know more play the game! It's not that long.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-01
Release Date: 2022-07-04
Developer: One Heroic Man Studio -
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

F1wYGk.jpg PZOrLm.jpg Eating Restaurant (1).jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg Demon Liya.jpg LXI9yj.jpg Valeo New look.jpg Demon Yashmina.jpg Bath Slave.jpg Juno Nk1.jpg Yashi Nk1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Looks interesting. Veri noice. :cool::coffee:
Maybe this will be good for my next game on the stuff-to-play list.

Last edited:

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Gonna guess that the transformation tag is misleading as usual and there's no actual transformation happening apart from the guy becoming a girl.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Gonna guess that the transformation tag is misleading as usual and there's no actual transformation happening apart from the guy becoming a girl.
Exactly.
I doubt reincarnation has anything to do with any transformations. :giggle::coffee:
Unless the former he becomes a she and THEN gets dick attached to her, but i think it's straight into futa body from male.. probably.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm getting an error saying "failed to load img/sv_actors/New.png" when trying to rescue the princess...cannot continue past it.

Wait Dev says on itch.io to rename any of the files as New.png" and it should get past it.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'm getting an error saying "failed to load img/sv_actors/New.png" when trying to rescue the princess...cannot continue past it.

Wait Dev says on itch.io to rename any of the files as New.png" and it should get past it.
Yep, try that or the new Bugfix download from the OP, should help.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
it runs so slow on my pc the the strip dance taken 1 too 2 and a half hours just to get pass it -_- not happy wish i can play the game but as this are i can't

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So this thing says that "my browser does not support WebGL."
Ok bruv, went to:
And it showed that my WebGL works just fine.

................... Hm, now what lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Magikman91

Mar 26, 2022
chapter 4 i made it to town and got into a fight with a goblin and this pop up. img/sv_actors/Juno.png

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes